Are you also a bit particular? 🧐

On br 2, Commonwealth & Italian are still pretty meta. Crusader tank. Grant (was used by Commonwealth) Lee Enfield! Lanchester! Spitfire! Bren! Piat!

Really all you need for top br2.

Italians are in a similar boat. Don’t underestimate their planes! Beretta m1 is best axis br2 smg! Carcanos mod38! The Semonvente can take out any tank… but I remember it used to have HEAT that could take infantry out… got nerfed somehow. Breda is a decent enough lmg.

2 Likes

Well armaguerra, and manlicher are the dominant rifles on this br, the mp40 and fnab-43 for subfusiles, mg13 and ZB machine guns and the “babyfaust” for at rifles tanks principally the panzer N or the Sfz…(Don’t remember that name), and for planes the Bf and the Ju-R2

1 Like

2 of the most fun decks in the game

2 Likes

Yeah. I absolutely love the Carcano Mod .38. Clean iron sights and a quick rate of fire. Perfect for a 6-man engineer squad at BR I.

2 Likes

not just the rifle.

Contenders for best in slot for nearly everything at BR 2(except tanks)

3 Likes

Nice setup.

1 Like

Carcanos mod38 are Italian mannlichers. And for smgs, beretta m1 > mp40. (It’s a mp40 but with 40 bullets.)

1 Like

All of my Normandy medkits were transformed into Tunisia medkits when Merge happened. It’s been an expensive fix lemme tell you. Lol

1 Like

Why, t20s have bayonets

1 Like

for king and country :saluting_face:

( still have to buy them their accurate uniforms, but i have the afrika / pacific preset: )

( and 1944 Europe Set )

few too many shotguns, and other various HA inaccuracies, but i’m proud of 'em

2 Likes

Very nice lineup! Pretty similar to what I have but capped at br2 (so my Churchill sleeps :pensive:), one Bren squad instead of one of the assaulters and ofc, Spitfire!

3 Likes

I do want to dress my guys better like you guys…but still holding out for customisation improvements…

2500 customisation orders, encounting

1 Like