APC should kick player out after 30 sec or 1 min (new topic)

(new topic now since i didnt know it was suggest before) So yea changing this to player should get kick from APC after 30 sec or 1 min after sitting in there for too long kinda like how getting kick for being inactive work

8 Likes

oh and while we are at it any player that spawn in APC should get auto kick out in 30 sec or 1 min since i literally just have a game where some random asshole just leave the game while in my APC causing it to be unusable

and yea i could spawn one but that mean losing a good hiding spot cause someone decide to be a griefer (this is a respond to the old topic before i change but im gonna leave it here)

2 Likes

lmao it should kick the player I think that might be a bug actually.

2 Likes

idk guess we gotta wait till the helper arrive to answer this otherwise this might become a very annoying griefer tactic

They don’t even have to leave, they can just sit in the vehicle which prevents another player from spawning on it.

i know which is why there need to be some sort of auto kick after sitting in it for 30 sec or 1 min at least

Same idea have been forwarded previously.
Make apc squads be able to deploy as infantry similar to paratrooper - #17.

2 Likes

oh i didnt even see that topic oh well

So do u still need the topic or should it be closed ?
maybe any other ideas to further improve it.

i mean i did suggest the “player should get kick after 30 sec or 1 min” under the main one so should that just be a new topic? but i guess someone made that one too yesterday so i guess it a close

Yea if u want to add more ideas on the post it’s also okay.
Can also probaly change the title to fit the new topic/suggestion.

ok i will change it to “APC should kick player out after 30 sec or 1 min” then