Answering Your Questions!

and that is why CS is one of the most popular games ever. game that had minor changes over 25 years.

well enlisted is not PvP. it is PvPvE with one P being optional. that is why enlisted is casual. competitive would actually also include somewhat equal ground which you dont have cause of grind/BR and unequal number of players per team.

2 Likes

So is fortnight.

While i can agree with this, I’m sure you understand there’s a lot of sweaty players. So to some it’s an extremely competitive game. But I guess this stems from someone saying “oh I’m facing another player? This must be a competitive game time to try hard” Even if it’s meant to be a casual arcade shooter.

It’s sad because not enough people can relax.

1 Like

Yes, there are a lot of sweaty players.And tbh I don’t know what to do with this.
We can make a dedicated ranked mode but that’s pushing enlisted into more competetive direction even more so it’s not really a solution.
Or we can add mechanics/limitations that simply make skill and minmaxing less impactfull. But then ppl will complain about RNG and limitations. Also it’s against the powercreep which devs very like.