Another belt fed MG is here MG 81

Or you’re salty that now you’re not the only guys with similar powers of MGs plus the line

Is nonsense and please read your own words

But also saying the game needs no balance is a poor argument and hill to stay on
1 the game has balance and they have a through process unlike you they have a more rational way to go and yeah it’s a creep that been building up for years the Russians have good smgs yeah but the allies gonna experiences the consequences of such guns if Germans get the same the MP717 comes to mind

There’s never a good way to balance such faction that’s why the last time we got a bunch of new guns Germans got zero guns have you sat down and think the… why of this is it that it not only fighting the Soviets but also the western allies which is mostly out gunned by the Germans

Before going and a sad tangent about such things take a step back breath and think “how this gonna effect the game” because people who think like you will make it worse

Also that’s stationary not expected to be picked up and used that’s what the MG-15 was for

I’m not salty about that one I just want more bullets when I’m killing players squads cause reloading doesn’t help me.

:parrot: stuff here so look away don’t start experimenting or you’ll see things you’re not supposed to see.

Yeah you’re proving my point

Thing is you have no game sense that’s something you hone first of all and what you’re describing is skill issue plus “breaking the game” argument is dumb how and why I think you’re just… mad I’d say take a deep breath and chill you’re taking something too seriously

Plus lines I think you’re straight up delusional too like man you’re actively trying to give the Germans a overblown weakness when they’re pretty good as they are you just need to get good some

I could run around the forums yelling and screaming that the Bren Mk 2 should have a 100 round pan but no it doesn’t and that’s you you’re getting so bent out of shape you look like a pretzel

The Germans need no 100 round mg they never did they have objectively better mgs still it’s a you issue that you gave yourself because of the echo chamber you put yourself tbh take a break drink tea or something anything but screaming like a mad man over a issue that never been really there

Dude you’re actually delusional there’s glitches in the game they get fixed wow they fixed something that’s not supposed to be in the game

Also no point into quoting the entire comment just mention parts or quote parts again you’re proving my point

If the game wasn’t a rat race I wouldn’t be doing any of this stuff but unfortunately I cannot help those who don’t wanna see and the only thing I can do is worry about killing off my own kind who use these toys and interesting things.

You’re making it a rat race you’re just literally saying conspiracy theory

They fixed a glitch ooOooOoOo scary lemme guess they know what name is your account?

Of which Germany also already has with their 75 round drum mag, low recoil, low dispersion LMGs on top of the 4 assault rifles they also possess.

You already have 75 with low reload times as it is whereas the beltfeds the Allies have that you constant bring up have way slower reloads and are much heavier guns.

Soviets aren’t “powercreeping”… The Soviets only SEEM more powerful now because the merge got rid of the botfarm that was Axis Berlin and now Soviet players with better gear actually can compete and play on Berlin/Tier 4-5 maps and BRs now.

Not wanting to reload a gun isn’t really grounds.

Yeah pretty much most of his points is a him issue

Almost half of the machine guns already in game were rarely fired from a standing position in real life: The MG 42, DP-27, and M1919A6 to name a few. It is purely a video game thing, and yet; we prefer to use them mounted due to how unwieldy they are in game. The MG 81 is also nearly 2 kg lighter than the MG 15 so it is even more realistic.

The original purpose of the MG 15 was as a defensive aircraft gun, as with the MG 81.

1 Like

MG 45 has a ROF of 1650 rounds per minute. It runs out of ammo in under 2 seconds, which makes it quite underwhelming even though it has minimal recoil (premium moment).

1 Like

We already have MG 45 with ±1500 fire rate in game.

1 Like

To be fair the MG-15 was modified to be in a infantry role if you’re gonna argue with me and use the MG-15 pls use forgotten weapons

If you did any I mean any surface level research you’ll have known that the MG-15 roles was put it (spoilers wasn’t just air crafts)

Also the MG45 is not relevant due to you can no longer get it at this moment when Berlin existed as a campaign fine but now no

(Ian video on the MG-15)

The gun we have in the game guess was meant for infantry the MG-81 not really you can argue a drawing which is flimsy evidence as is

Yeah but you can no longer get the gun

It depends, I am quite sure it will be available to buy during special sale events.

1 Like

Sure because it was around when Berlin was a campaign they removed it when the merge happens which when it comes back is something that not gonna happen for a while

Indeed it was, along with the MG 17 and MG 81 as they started to become obsolete in their roles due to the development of the MG 131.

You said: “Also that’s stationary not expected to be picked up and used that’s what the MG-15 was for”
I responded: “The original purpose of the MG 15 was as a defensive aircraft gun, as with the MG 81.”
Never did I say it wasn’t modified for infantry use.

I’ve seen the video already. :grinning:

It sure is, at least in discussing the effectiveness of weapons with high rate of fire in this topic. If it helps, the Wikipedia page for the MG 81 states that the MG 81s intended for infantry use had a reduced rate of fire of 1200 RPM.

It’s a photograph from the second world war obtained from the Bundesarchiv. There is more evidence availible online apart from the photo if you are curious.

It was modified with a buttstock and bipod:
Aircraft:
Infantry ground-use:

1 Like

Tbh these are great point and thank you for backing the MG-81 with evidence very much appreciated

Yeah but the MG-17 was more of a stationary role like how we have the MG-34 in the sand bags which would be interesting but basically you wouldn’t be really capable to shoot that while standing

But I would disagree with you on the MG131 because I decided to try to find evidence of the MG-131 being used how enlisted did (found really nothing) but found a Czech HMG that would’ve been a M2 browning

But the MG-81 and what you said we would just have another MG-15 but I’m still against the Germans getting a high rate of fire guns with 100rounds to be frank

When every free gun plus prem gun had 500-800 rpm I think would be extremely unbalanced still if the Germans get such gun

I meant in the aircraft role. 7.92mm machine guns were found to be unsatisfactory at damaging aircraft and hence were being replaced by the MG 131. Those 7.92mm MGs were repurposed for infantry use.

1 Like