Anniversary of the M1911’s adoption by the US Army

If I got sniped by someone using a pistol, I wouldn’t even be mad, just astonished😂

1 Like

Trick is to aim for the head. Works surprisingly well even at long range, ehich is strange :laughing:

1 Like

I also own 2 already and I will happily add 2 more.
In honour of the M1911, I will complete the pistol kill tasks with my full auto M1911 Colt Swartz’s.

2 Likes

It looks good but also is good camo for snow environment :laughing:

Ok now I’m off to do the event(s).

I understand it’s anniversary and all but it’s still be nice if the Germans or Japanese or Russians could get something instead of just more American stuff.

2 Likes

lets go more sidearms

blah blah blah stop being a pessimist parrot! Other factions got those:

That one in particular, eh Parrot? eh? :smile:

Japan does lack a bit in the unique pistols department…

8 Likes

We could get a fancy Type 14 pistol.

7 Likes

If it exists (looking at the photo it does) then absolutely.

1 Like

There’s also this.

Now tbh, I don’t know if it’s modern day stuff but in truth, There’s a non-zero chance that maybe one officer got his pistol “super fancy”

1 Like

Considering they literally slaped a blade on top of a pistol, I’d say very likely indeed :laughing:

1 Like

“Being stuck on an island can make men crazy.”

4 Likes

My friend was upset last night that I didn’t tell him this event had started. Lol

We’re the second most unfilled faction other than Japan, and even then we got two different nation’s stuff in one so shoot we probably got as little as Japan in all honesty

oh dam there a golden baretta? dam i miss it that painful for me ngl

I think that one was ftom twitch, but I can’t remember, it’s a while back. Commonwealth got a beautiful engraved Webley.

1 Like

The more unique pistols, the better. Perfect mini-event rewards. Worth having because fancy, yet not immersion-breaking, and just as useful as their regular counterparts, while feeling more than just cosmetics. No downsides whatsoever.

1 Like

I’m enjoying this small event. Chill and a bit of fun with pistol challenges. Some silver and beautiful pistols in return!

1 Like

Mine has the more attractive parkerized finish, in the sunlight you can see beautiful blue, green, and purple speckles.

1 Like

You only need to complete 7 tasks, so you only need to complete one task in the third phase to receive the second pistol.
I was surprised that I got the pistol before it was all completed. It’s an event with easy clear conditions.

2 Likes