Analysis of the month of May in enlisted

This analysis takes into consideration my matches with my experience and does not represent general game data.

Stalingrad:
I haven’t played this campaign this month

Normandy:
At the beginning of the month I had a 3/1 win ratio with axis. Close to the end of the month, surprisingly, the axis was losing so often that I gave up playing this campaign;

Moscow:
It was the campaign I played the most in the month. The allies gained a slight advantage over the Axis. Nothing compared to how it was at the beginning of the year;

Pacific:
I played very little and just for fun. Axis had a much larger advantage of 3/1 over the month;

Berlin:

My favorite campaign. I played on both sides, as with the alids I’m more focused on grinding with the axis.
For the entire month the Axis had the best advantage over an allied nation than in any other campaign.
I was able to play throughout the month and win up to 10 games in a roll;

Tunisia:

I haven’t played this campaign this month

:arrow_right:Best factions to play in May :arrow_left:

Axis: Berlin and Pacific.
Allies: Moscow and Normandy? (surprisingly)

The best faction this month is undoubtedly the Axis. Even losing more this month in normandy is just a very small difference and it started to lose only at the end of the month.
Not recommended only in moscow.

6 Likes

Stalingrad:

I enjoy this campaign a lot.
I am playing it pretty often, even bought few months ago full access bundle for my friend. (I forced him to play Enlisted with me, he’s still enjoying it.)

Normandy:

Didn’t play this campaign this month cuz I have nothing to grind here (on german side) and Stalingrad is has more enjoyable gameplay. I don’t care about mericans here, I leveled them up to 25 lv or something like this.

Moscow:

Tried to grind out more asix levels here this month here. Allies using lame tactics like hedgehog ls in doors to block bots Pathfinding etc + lotnof conquest month = boring. Otherwise great maps.

Pacific:

I only played here to easily finish pistol event as japan (since you can buy every pistol for 1 SO and you are playing against bots), I mostly completed it in 1/2 matches per day.

Berlin:

Same case as Normandy for me. + terrible train mode.

Tunisia:

Sometimes I took out my premium Pz III. Overall worst campaign in my opinion.

1 Like

Stalingrad:
Somewhat chill even though it could get real sweaty at times or worse, noob Soviet players.

Normandy:
Huge sweatfest as always and nowadays more favored towards Allies with the upcoming merge.

Moscow:
Similar to Stalingrad but conquest just appears more often there alongside Axis sweatlords.

Pacific:
Mostly paradise for Japan and real hell for Americans even though this is one of the most relaxing campaigns in the game.

Berlin:
I suffered a tilt during the Berlin offensive event with the event task demanding to win the match which attracted more Axis sweatlords there than ever. There’s just too many noob Soviet players playing the campaign resulting in more poor quality teams.

Tunisia:
Playing Axis is just torture and I despise Kahif Cave Village the most especially the confrontation version.

2 Likes

you can see best campaigns to play here. bigger player difference=easier campaign
and by hours (CEST) here

Pacific would pretty balanced according to your logic, lmao

Tried this yesterday because I still want to unlock the Sherman, was met by a Chinese stack with STGs and Browning WZs and white phosphorus and flamethrowers.
0/10 don’t recomment.

I guess because of the final sale and people wanting to grind the full access, very competitive and tought matches mostly.
Plus it’s an amazing recreation of the city so aesthetic pleasure to fight in.

2 Likes

well lots of newbies there… and still axis has slight advantage in players…

1 Like

Normandy is surprisingly balanced atm! Impressive.

Something strange happened yesterday in Pacific for me: there seemed to be many allies players. So ofc when I tried picking allies side, I was alone each matches I tried…

I want Johnson…

3 Likes

I thought for a long time Stalingrad had a player bias towards the USSR, but today I played in Germany and 9 out of 10 games were won by Germany. Looks like good players are coming back to Germany.

Most of the matches in Tunisia this month were like this.

I too would like a Thompson in the Pacific.
But I have grown Normandy and Tunisia to the maximum level, so I am wondering what is the point of trying in the Pacific now when the campaign will be discontinued in a few months. :joy:

2 Likes

… cheaper Johnsons… :pensive:

Mah is not better than the BAR, is more like trade BAR A2 lower recoil for less dispersion on the Jhonson, who considereted the lower dispersion on the BAR A2 is not a fair trade

just wanted to put this here also

while pacific is close with player numbers on both teams, axis has almost 50% more PC players.

3 Likes

Merican xbox casual bias are real thing I guess.

but overall fps and rts just arent meant for consoles.

4 Likes

when I started playing it was impossible to use the axis. literally everyone played with allies

1 Like

I dont see mobile gamer so I guess are already erased from our world?

must be included as religious organizations😝

1 Like

Idk… I’ve grabbed some Johns from the ground before, and it works like a charm, really fun to use, and powerful.

Not certain if it’s that much better than A2, but it certainly is fun.

Stalingrad was always a pleasure to play in since they released it.

The pack was more than worth.

As for the last month, eh I win and loose the same, quit the same number of matches right away, so they all feel the same to me.

2 Likes

those are pathetic casuals…

1 Like