An intresting weapon ill like to see

So ive been searching around for obscure us weapons more notably those developed in us territories and i came across an intresting fillipino/american bullpup battle rifle.

this is the model 45a battle rifle and it was an experimental bullpup battle rifle developed in the tail end of ww2 in The Philippines. it takes a 20 round bar mag and has a carry handle that also acts as the scope.

it was chambered in .30-06 and was full auto action much like a bar in many senses. due to its fillipino origin id like to see it as a fillipino mg squad as id always wanted fillipino/peurto rican troops to be added in the game to add more variety to the us forces. with all that being said id like this gun to be added as itll be a cool piece of history and or troops from the us territories to be represented in game. (i cant show images due to forum things so sorry about that lol

no more “obscure” weapons please.

4 Likes

But this has been going on for a long time now and the process is unstoppable. In such an arcade game, all kinds of experimental weapons are even kinda fun in “what if” scenario frames.

1 Like

Why do you people act like completely abandoning the WW2 in a WW2 GAME is a good idea? “What if” you guys went and played BF2042

4 Likes

I’m not fucking sure if this weapon is needed in Pacific :slight_smile: .

1 Like

I think this game’s core is fine. It has such a huge amount of content from the famous, well known, and mass produced, to rare, prototype, and experimental. It’s a WW2 sandbox, and we all know it has much better atmosphere than say Battlefield V or CoD WW2

I don’t think there’s an issue

1 Like

Dude, ask this question to the developers first. Are you going to pretend you don’t see where this game is going?

Looks cool, but it also looks very janky to handle.

2 Likes

thx for helping out by posting images and yea it looks like a weird aug

1 Like

Aug’s father

Lol. This man things prototypes and experimental weapons didn’t exist in WWII

You’re gonna flip out when I tell you about this game Call of Duty: Vanguard. You’d love it.

2 Likes

Eeehhhh think I’d rather play MW3’s campaign, thanks