Americans and British had better AT guns

I was referring to if the flack cannons are added, not the currently existing autocannons.

They changed it a while back. You used to be able to do it somewhat, but since the change you can rarely make it work.

Considering how strong the HMG is, the Autocannons shouldn’t be overpowered if they let them angle down. They would cover the niche of high precision that the HMG does not however.

3 Likes

It’s weird, Russia only uses German AT guns which is stupid and lazy. Makes absolutely no sense.

3 Likes

Look at their tech tree
There are a lot of things in it that were taken from others.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t necessarily say stupid, but lazy, yes. Taking a shortcut requires some IQ, after all.

I will never understand the desire for the Flak 88 to be added to this game in its AA configuration. Using it in the AT configuration makes some sense even if I disagree with it however, in the AA role it was to target heavy bombers 30000ft in the air flying in mostly straight lines. At most, you will be able to shoot at the bomber raids and plains that fly directly at you, which at that point you might as well just use the normal AA because they can do both of those tasks just as well while still being effective against the normal fighters.

1 Like