Alternatives to mines

Guten tag.
This topic is mostly translation of my topic from ru segment of forum.

What do i suggest here ? New instrumens of war to mine slot, simmilar realization like in BF series. You can take one of special equipment, and it quantity can’not improved by grenade bags, but provide new interesting ability , strategy and game experience.

• Available to everyone
PanzerFaust 30

One charge. Small and fair chance to kill tank or damage it.

Throwing knives

Five units. Throw at enemy and have a realy nice kill. Affected by hand to hand combat skills and throwing grenade skills.

Caltrop

One use. The soldier throws a handful and within a radius of 1-1.5 meters they cause damage to the enemy like barbed wire. Either they are destroyed after dealing 15-20 units of damage or exist on the map for 30-45 seconds.

• USSR
    Soviet army have a lot of instruments of doom
Bundle of RGD-33

Heavy grenade, which have better radius, damage and can damage venichles grenade againt F1 Limonka.

RPG-43

One unit. Heavy AT Grenade. Like explosion package, but better and better 1.2 times additionally.

RPG-40

One unit. AT Grenade. Like explosion package, but better.

Liquid KS "Cat mixture"

One unit. Upgraded molotov. More damage, more time and better splash.

For this sample I would like to thank 十K451M十 because the sample is extremely interesting and it was not found by me.

• USA & Great Britain
    Shock and Awe
Sticku AT No. 74

One unit. Sticks to objects and surfaces.

Hawkins AT-Grenade

One unit. Better explosion package.

Bomb Incendiary 1 1/4 Lb. MK. I

One unit. Analogue of molotov, but better in all ways.

??????

English longbow with 10/15 arrows. Affected by hand to hand combat skills and throwing grenade skills for better damage & accuracy.

• Empire of Japan
    I am your servant!
Frangible Hydrocyanic Acid (AC) Grenade

One unit. I propose to introduce a gas version of this s[/s] as an analogue of phosphorus gas, but without fire.

Turtle Mine

Type 99 Magnetic Anti-Tank Grenade - a.k.a. “Turtle Mine”. One unit. Anti-tank, clings to metal.

d817c3dd052732fe831594e69ec6eac85fe509be

Type 3 H.E.A.T.

Type 3 H.E.A.T. Anti-Tank Grenade.One unit. Throws at a tank and works as a cumulative projectile.

Kamikaze vest

Kamikaze vest, a fast analogue of a TNT bomb. Can be activated from a wounded state.
db956444c8b1bfbc3265d198d78a00c82e7f4ec9

• Germany & Italy
    Deutchland Finest
Hafthohlladung

Hafthohlladung.One piece. A TNT charge with a cumulative principle of operation, just secured and forgotten.

For this sample I would like to thank 十K451M十 because the sample is extremely interesting and it was not found by me.

Bundle of M24

One unit. And classic. An analogue of the RGD-33 bundle, but with less fragmentation effect.
556957a0cfeb137d8999313f7d7af8290f51a69e

Breda M42

Breda M42. One piece. Just in case Italy is introduced as a separate nation (+10 to the social rating of Squidwards). Anti-tank, throws far, hits harder than an explosive package.
7934ebd5755ab3ea8bea5b39949341f21695ac51

Panzerwurfmine

One unit. AT Grenade.
64124b93bb5437f4ce984e3d380dc1b92a55d351

Einstossflammenwerfer

A flamethrower, however, with a very limited ammunition (25-40) and a short distance (18 meters) and at least 3 BR.

P.s. Actually, that’s the whole proposal. I hope something from this list will make it into the game and it will be possible to change the mines to something new. The BR only wrote for the flamethrower, I didn’t write for the rest, since I haven’t looked for the exact performance characteristics yet, but I think that there are definitely no parts from the indicated location on 1-2 BR, since it will cause a tilt in the balance.

10 Likes

A lot of examples were foun here - Inert-Ord.net - A Varied and Detailed Display of Collectable Military Ordnance

1 Like

throwing knives are stupid, the average infantryman isnt a circus performer, dont make this game even more like call of duty

interesting concept, but, the vest is…useless, you can already do that in game and drop it the grenade unless its heavier charge