Allows players to gain limited XP and Tickets in the game with Featured Mods

As we all know, some Enlisted players are reluctant to participate in mod games. The main reason is that mod games do not bring experience and tickets at all.

I think there is a mechanism that motivates players to participate in the rooms of the featured mod, which may make these players more willing to participate in the mod game.

For example, players can earn no more than 10,000 experience points per day from games with the feature mod, and no more than 5,000 experience points per hour. This is definitely a very low level and a reasonable rate and the development team has nothing to lose.

Game development teams can also tag select specific featured mods as Enabled XP like this.

Players can earn experience points when playing these select mods, just like custom room matches on the default map.

2 Likes

Someone is already checking out mods so imo it’s the best option as most of the work is already being done anyway.

2 Likes

I don’t think dev have time to check all the mod. Although they have mod digest, that is just a brief look through and a filler news.

i think it should be featured quality mod only.

This also encourages players to make quality mods.