Allies are officially dead

It has been years, YEARS, since there are any stable allies player base, minus Normandy. The Allies have decent weapon at low tier, good at high tier, but the amount of players are laughable when compare to Germany and the USSR. The devs should work more on promoting the Allies and Japanese faction, instead of kept focusing on German and USSR.

What for ? No need of more buffs, Japan is the easiest faction to play.

3 Likes

I been playing my Commonwealth deck for the last week or so.

Had more good games than bad by a fair %

Japan seems to be dwindling. Axis still popular, but there are a few Vets around on Allies that when you end up together, its carnage

2 Likes

I got some decent games with the Allies on both BR2 and 5, but yeah this is pretty difficult, maybe future event and update will bring interesting stuff that will entice people to play western allies more often.

You on drugs? Japs got enough as is and then some. Maybe that’s why US is dead.
Now those US players complaining about Germany, must be noobs, as they are manageable. Provided you have actual players and also don’t just toy spam.

(Yes I avoid japs and I have no respect for those who play there)

1 Like

You been living under a rock or what?
US dominated for 4 months and before merge US was botfarming Tunisia for all of the campaign’s existence except for the last month before merge.

6 Likes

They have one of the most op weapons for assaulter in the game at BR2 and BR4, and best auto rifle at BR5 and now the best armored tank that is better than KT. People just don’t find JP appealing to play and don’t like playing same jungle over and over again.

3 Likes