All your replays!

In Enlisted, every battle you play does not disappear into thin air, instead the server saves them all, and they can be replayed directly in your game client. Replay mechanics appeared with the “Pacific war” update, and today it got an update — now in the general list of battles, with one click you can display only your battles!

REPLAYS

To display a list of only your battles, log in to your game account on the site, open the replay page and click “Only mine” and that’s it.

You can apply extra sorting to the list, plus you can easily view the replay you need right in the client; to do this, launch Enlisted and log in to the same account you used to log in to the site. Click “Watch replay” and enjoy a record of your brilliant tactics and heroic command.

The replay mechanic gives you an impressive set of different cameras, as well as a cinematic mode with lighting, weather, and a variety of other effects.

You can take awesome in-game screenshots in replays, and if you post them in the discussion of this news, they may quite possibly become the covers of our future in-game update notes. With the author’s mention, obviously.

19 Likes

Nice.

Give as an option to serch for other player ones using their name.

Please.

7 Likes

Keo, Therefore, can this function be integrated into the game client? (like what Devenddar said below)And give us so many functions of WT playback? And if we are allowed to save the video in the client? Thank you
In addition, can we: allow filtering and searching for playback of different campaigns, different maps, different time periods and players? This will be much more convenient

2 Likes

It’s a shame though that replays don’t last even a month and are deleted.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks!
Hmm…
What about it? I hope that it will be added too:

(Automatically add replay to list after battle).
Also…

Here guy spam with same post every week-month. Any news or dev plans about it?

3 Likes

Once you paste the replays on replay folder under enlisted install folder they will apear there.

I mean automatical add replay to list after battle.

3 Likes

Do we have replay with mods?

2 Likes

Still no way to access replays if you are on console. I would love to have this feature on PS5 if possible.

5 Likes

You can download them to your local hard drive. Why should they pay for storage space for replays from 6 months ago? I’m not going to play the “when I was your age” game, but my first computers at my first job? We dreamed of the shit available now…hard drives are cheap, cheaper than ever and they’ll be even cheaper tomorrow…

2 Likes

:wink:

11 Likes

What is the “difficulty”?
2_rep_en_1100_b51b59355038cee88bca785141677369
Some kind of PvE spoiler?

no, just how the game functions with hardcore mode, customs match only, having barely any hud and FF on

4 Likes

This is great Thank You, but I’m on console so not sure if this is just for PC?

Also, can the Pacific axis D3A1 Tailgunner please be fixed, the tailgunner has been tested in customs, flew directly at enemy bombers, he also says something whenever he see enemy and frieindly plane, but most importantly he does not fire, I have incr visibility perks on him too :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Problem is that before this update I had some matches that I wanted to find and download.
But because there was no “show my matches” I couldn’t find them and I hoped to download them when this option gets introduced. Now when the option got introduced, they were deleted.

1 Like

I understand your concern now. My apologies.

But these features are all at their discretion. They may have been testing this feature internally or maybe figuring out where to store them (or something else?), but given their lack of communication about the game, I doubt we’ll ever know for sure.

1 Like

@1942786 Keo you promise month ago a pve mode with"soon"
images (1)
Is near to come?

1 Like

soon- fox probably

1 Like

Lovely change, Finally.

4 Likes

Nice profil picture.
What is it?

Wink wink