All the assault rifles the new German assault engineer event squad can equip

What if it’s really -83% dmg reduction? can we survive a single hit? Or it still won’t matter someone need to test it.

As I’ve already just said unless I’m sniping it’s not gonna help me in close quarters combat

someone did the math when the stats were shown in discord, and with vitality you can survive any sniper shoot in the head, without vitality you can survive most bolt actions.

1 Like

Yes it will, the announcement post said that it halves headshot damage meaning you can survive a fedorov or PPSh headshot

Yes but that doesn’t mean they can’t put more bullets into you and that’s not a problem for the PPSH and it’s not too bad for the Fedorov and when you’re in close quarters combat headshots are not exactly a high priority at BR 5.

And body armor you can give to the whole Soviet faction except for medic squad and tankers and pilots

And why doesn’t this same logic work against the soviet body armor you’re constantly whining about? Stopping what would normally be a one-shot kill is way more impactful than 10% damage reduction on the body

You can give body armor to almost every Soviet soldiers and Germans don’t have high capacity magazines.

And if you don’t want me to complain anymore in the future about this body armour stuff give the Germans a 40 round FG 42 and a sixty round MP40 and a sixty round STG and a 100 round MG or 150 round MG then you won’t hear anything from me.

But overall I know that’s not gonna happen so I won’t stop bringing up this topic over and over again

Fedorov as an example:
at close range it does 12.3 damage, head damage multiplayer is 230%.
12.32.3=28.29
0.17=4.8 damage

It is not as meta as body armor, since impact in the torso are more common, but it can lead to some funny situations.

1 Like

German guns don’t have 2-3 rounds to kill someone?

StG 44 will 2 shot a person, regardless if they have body armor or not

Give us a bigger magazine or don’t bother with this topic because reloading is a death sentence and enlisted and especially in BR5.

Here’s an easy way to fix that problem give the STG the same damage as the Fedorov and then we won’t have anymore problems or we could just remove body armor altogether and just keep it as a cosmetic.

Are you sure that it is -83% reduction?
Because the annoucement post said it was half damage only which would translate to 115% damage on head still.

helmet_01_ussr_summer_item item__armorAmount:r=0.1
item__uniqueName:t=“m35_helmet_w_armor_plate_item” item__armorAmount:r=0.83

From Enlisted Resource. Can be seen on item in editor as well.

1 Like

guess they figured out that a 50% would be worthless for you.

The Germans already have decent sized magazine, and your weapons will 1-2 shot anyway

You were talking about how the helmet apparently makes 0 difference even though you can survive close range headshots with it. 50% headshot damage reduction will make more of a difference than 10% body damage reduction

The body is much easier to hit when you’re moving from room to room unless you’re using a hack client.

And I’m honestly getting tired of having conversations with people about this so an easy way to fix this problem give Germans body armor and then everyone can be happy and give the Soviets their own stupid helmet too.

And when I mean give us our own body armor make it like the Soviets so people can choose to equip it if they want to or not.

Still, surviving a headshot from an AR is way stronger

Let’s put it this way

To kill a German assault engineer with AS-44, you need to hit them 2 times in the body or 2 times in the head

To kill a Soviet assault engineer with StG-44, you need to hit them 2 times in the body or once in the head

I hate you and I hate this topic just give us all body armor and then we can all be equal in the oblivion

and the gold order weapon for the Soviets GOROV LMG says hi and DF is just stupid with the arbitrary balancing.

I think that the effects of vitality and body armour add up so you actually need 3 hits to kill tryhards.

1 Like

Which is more Common in BR 5 or seal clubbing new bloods

And do not forget the knockdown perk.

StG-44 does 9.6 damage, against body armor that’s 0.9 x 9.6 which is 8.64

2 x 8.64 is 17.28 damage which is enough to kill 13.5 health vitality user

It’s also enough to kill up to 100 meters, StG-44 will do then 7.5 damage or 6.75 against body armor

and 2 x 6.75 = 13.5

doesn’t make a difference in this case

1 Like