All my VG2s are gone

What, why?
Also, were the silver cost difference between the two and silver cost of the lost fully upgraded VG2 refunded in accordance of the latest currency inflation?

In 2021, the VG.2 was Berlinā€™s default rifle, so all your default rifle versions of it are replaced, if you bought VG.2ā€™s after they stopped being a default rifle, you keep them

Guess what, i had to buy all my VG2, never been standard while i been playing. Kriegsmodell where the ones
Iā€™ll take that it was a net loss of currency for me?

4 Likes

What kind of illicit substances are you on? It has horrible sights, takes forever to reload and I think itā€™s the worst cycling bolt action you can have? And the animation for it is also awful too

Is pretty much a Kriegsmodel with more damage, larger mag and faster reload, also wacky bolting with simplistic sight

All my VG2 were bought and upgraded after tunisia was released to the free players. Why did i lose them then?

2 Likes

I started playing this past Spring (apparently well after the switch to Berlinā€™s default rifle being the Kriegsmodell), and had a number of upgraded VG2s apparently replaced with upgraded 33/40s (I wouldnā€™t have upgraded that many 33/40s). Sad!

2 Likes