All maps open to all BR ratings

Just like Pershing’s in the pacific right? They all have ways to be destroyed, it’s not like they are going to be facing lower br people, it would still be 5v5 so you’d have capable counters

I have no idea what your trying to say here, those are low br guns they can go to any map anyway

the vg rifle literally did not exist during the battle of tunisia, thats what im saying

1 Like

I too would prefer a little historical integrity, however that is not this game for the foreseeable future

I think we should have all maps for all BRs.

Personally for now the way I work is that my loadouts make historical sense for the maps I’m playing on. I can’t control other players but as long as my loadout works I’m good. It’s just like in Battlefield where I only use faction specific weapons while the rest of the teams are all random chaos

2 Likes

Also needs to be fixed

It’s not about counters, it’s about saving the last grains of WW2 we have in this game

• Tiger H1 appearing in Berlin instead Tunisia

• PPSh-41 only in Berlin and Stalingrad

• Ghost of Fedorov still appearing in Berlin even tho it shouldn’t even exist anymore after 1942

• AS-44 appearing at all in more copies than 5 times in a single match (it should have been a gold orders or event weapons depending on a model)

• VG 1-5/VG2/Kar98k Kriegs/MP3008 time travelling to Moscow and Tunisia

• MG42 Early not fighting in Moscow

• Pershing in Pacific

• Jumbo (especially 76mm) in literally any front except the Bulge

• Germans not having PPSh-41 in their TT even tho they’ve been using it all the time and they preferred it over mediocre mp40

The PPSh-41 was popular in the German armies as well. Captured PPSh-41s were often used by the Germans against their enemies. It was so popular among German soldiers, in fact, that it was the second most used SMG among German forces in WWII.

• Germany also liked captured SVT-38/SVT-40 so they also should be added to their TT.

Game is full of stupid historical inaccuracies you know why? Because you wanted the merge.

Wat?

Literally one of my top replies on the account was against the mindless way of merging

Play big action! They added custom squads that are historically accurate and the gameplay is very fun. It really brings me nostalgia from the old moscow campaign

Sounds awesome, hope to find a full server soon!

I played it today with full server. Should be still running

Because that doesn’t happen somewhat often already…

I saw an t26 in berlin yesterday. Also ppd 34s

Agreed, they have discarded the whole historical accuracy thing in terms of weapons and vehicles being used in certain locations with the whole merger so why can’t we do Br 5 matches on Tunisia or Moscow

They got rid of that with the merger, if it was before that would make sense, I mean before it you could literally have better equipment in Moscow and Tunisia than your allowed to have now

I actually liked it pre merge better than now, but that’s what I don’t get is that now we can’t play Tunisia or Moscow because I have stuff that is considered be 5 even though I can take that stuff else where that it wasn’t used

have you considered that some people here, like myself, enjoy historical fantasy? I think it’s crazy (in a fun way) to see pershings in the pacific or STG44s in moscow, I don’t want a real life simulator, I want a fun video game to waste my time on

1 Like

I’m not denying anyone their right to play BFV, Wolfenstein or Man in the High Castle kind of games.

However, this game has been marketed as immersive and authentic since circa ~2017, so the current bullshittery looks more like they had no idea how to do it rather than a new direction towards a fantasy game.

I mean that’s the point, with this current system I don’t see why we can’t get Tunisia and Moscow set up for be 5 matches, why do I have to do customs for it when there is already non-historical stuff going on, I wish they would have kept the old system but they just reverted to their war thunder design

It needs to be fixed, not multiplied

E.g. all Volkssturm weapons need to go to BR5 but be dirt cheap.

The only way to ‘fix’ that would go back to pre-merged system, im only trying to add suggestions to the current system