All iron sights works wrong

All iron sights in game works wrong. Especially ghost ring, them are awful to use.Eye in real life make view thru it much more cleaner. Ghost rings are practicly invisible when aiming irl, while in game them disturb.
Please don’t make wider rear sights like battlefield, add right effect to game.

15 Likes

5 Likes

I somewhat agree but I have absolutely no clue what is the first picture trying to represent us

It shows why ghost ring don’t block view

2 Likes

Would be nice, some guns can be hard to use with the big iron sights

Hes trying to show this
20210505_045115
that hole is very small but you can clearly see front sight through it (and probably an enemy as well)

As apposed to this
20210505_045124
Just looking at the rear sight and not through it
(except the camera was focused on the rear sight so you can’t beyond it and it not a proper representation of in game)

I doubt it, but if anyone has one of the guns in game, this could demonstrate this to a better degree then the images I find online

This is an aspect many games miss making some guns harder to use then they should be

The cowboy repeater from Fallout New Vegas is a strong example. Although even with the hazing pretty sure that would be an awful sight to use.

7 Likes

Also, that guy looks like a player who just logged in after a hard day’s work to have fun only to get sniped soon.

I agree that sights feel a bit weird, but I don´t think it is disturbing enough in the face of the worse issues.
(to OP, I absolutely love that picture btw)

Yeah. Some guns such as the MAS-36 and M1 Carbine are a pain to use due to their horrific sights…

1 Like

MAS-36 is IMHO a nagant of action bolts… nothing about that weapon feels just right tbh, even with better sights it would probably still be very rarely used weapon. But that may be just my opinion.