Aircraft Gunners

sorry but teaching bots to turn at last to correct direction and dont stay in front of you was handled in games decades ago

try to kill somebody with MG34 , during jumping and turning then with an aly mg before post such ā€¦

Here, here!
Iā€™ve suggested having a paratrooper sqadd spawning in an airborne airplane that you would have to fly to the intended drop zone and then all squad parachuting out.
You would be able to shoot down and be shot at while parashuting.
Also while on flight you could be shot by other planes or AAA.

Now I was pointed out that some maps might be too small for this but a boy can hopeā€¦

2 Likes

They donā€™t appear to do s***. Iā€™ve added the crewmembers but every time I get attacked, I hear nothing from my gunners. Suck job.

Exactly. I donā€™t see any ****ing difference.

How to actually use those gunners? I tried to bind them in practice mode and they didnā€™t work.
Also they donā€™t seem to shot anything on their own.

Gunners do shoot I tested it, they actually do a pretty decent job, but the thing is we donā€™t hear any call outs or guns firing due to a sound bug, which I posted on here already.

The Ju 188 it has one below the plane aiming backwards, 2 on top, 1 on the front, and I think this one im not really sure but I think it has one more on the tail, but I dont remember quite good, and also you cant see it on the hangar because the plane is massive, you cant even see the full plane

Hi, the tail gunners work very well, but on ps5 they donā€™t call out targets, neither do you hear them firing. Please fix this.

I love this game but am dedicated CAS usually.

yeah so for me, theres no slot for a gunner. for example on the bf110 or seagull, theres obviously a modeled tail gunner seat, the tail machine gun is listed in the armaments, and the crew is set as two, but theres only 1 seat for both of them. i have multiple reserve attacker pilots as these are attacker planes, but theres no slot to put them in despite the flag at the bottom of the squad tap indicating that the gunner seat is open. i remember the tail gunners working just fine on console but on pc i simply cannot equip one

It says ā€˜free seats: gunnerā€™ on the menu but it does not let me equip it.

Gunner does nothing! Just sits in the back and ā€œRestsā€ While I twist the lamb so I donā€™t get hit!"

Dear, you need to upgrade the ā€œsquadā€ and then increase the number of the ā€œsquadā€ and hire there through the options of hiring a squad