Aircraft Gunners

Sound modification will be the best choice

Holy fuck!!!

please paratroop squads with fg42s and remove them from everyone besides them

5 Likes

Erhm scouts must have their FG42-2 pls

There are definitely some problems with 20mm MG151, if u do not fix it all german planes unless those with 30mm or 37mm are jokes

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a paratrooper mechanic but it may be unballanced.
40. Drop in the Air BHC 000397

1 Like

Hint that Gold squads will get more soldiers?

But cant wait to let the AI headshot enemy P-51s.

An actual Developer on here answering questions. That’s why I don’t mind spending money on this game. It’s going places while the Battlefields and Call of Duties are long past.

Thanks for answering questions. Means a lot to many of us.

7 Likes

More like useless.
Where will you paradrop? On the point, on the enemy spawn, on your spawn or near the rally? (All while being shot at of course.)

2 Likes

The way how they work most people would die most of the time or drop behind the target area.

I may be wrong, but I think he is “just” a community manager that summ up the feedback to Darkflow dev team. You can see the report on the net. It’s very interesting.

Non the less you are right. It’s been a long time since a video game company took note of the consummer review instead of the shareholders review.

Wish more of them did it that way. Now it’s more “you think you do, but you don’t” or “we have understood you, here is skyrim 6th final definitive edition deluxe game of the year reloaded”, or “you guys don’t have phones?”
Working for Gaijin looks better than working for Blizzard activision, Bethesda, EA…

4 Likes

No they should go down with the plane, just in case one can actually twin tower someone

Playing zones are too small for them. You could drop… where someone aleady built a rp… directly on point where defenders shoot you like ducks… or behind cap zone… in the middle of enemy reinforcements… meh, paras wouldn’t work well (right now)

3 Likes

Pls bigger maps

3 Likes

u_8ac793690232283276fbe6d06396d893_800

10 Likes

Please bigger maps and playing field!

(Come on everybody)

6 Likes

Dude. You can just prepare ahead of time. When I hint, I wink. Did you see me wink?

10 Likes

Imagine a 30v30 utilizing the entire campaign map :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Zc8a

It’s that true… damn it, my wallet will feel light… May my beautiful wife have mercy…

1 Like

Nice. :slight_smile:

Our community managers are much closer to the developers than you might think.

8 Likes