Aircraft Carriers

Then anytime you crash your plane right after bombing, the game should automatically alt+F4 you out and make you restart your computer

3 Likes

kamikaze incoming…

They have lunch from the carrier first, and maybe they fail to do it

1 Like

Aww, okay. I would have said “sortie” but I get it.

:eyes:.

Let’s go even further to fix this issue.

I have to purchase a new mvme and reinstall a fresh copy of windows 11 to play.

4 Likes

Lets go even further, wy not a simple account reset

Excellent idea

If you crash after bombing, the US Navy is notified and they bust down your door and beat you to death with wet pool noodles

1 Like

So a classic swat day

1 Like

I see that the pilot’s hands in this picture are on the control stick and throttle lever. Does that mean you are removing the telekinetic abilities from our pilots? :laughing:

5 Likes

@1942786 Question, how are carriers going to work for planes like the P-400 with no arrestor hook? Will they just get shafted?

5 Likes

I guess they will just be slowed down, don’t forget that even in costum matches, non-carrier aircraft, they will depart from her

Hardcore mode where you get IP banned if you die

1 Like

The only complaint about the Pacific progression tree is the fighters. I think it should have been K- 43-I and P-400 and then A6M2 with the carrier hook against the F4F-4. The Buffalo only saw limited service at Midway and was completely retired from front line service after that, and IIRC the A5M4 was effectively phased out well before the US entered the war. As for the F4F-3, those were basically phased out in the early parts of 1942, with only a single squadron having any by Midway. However, what is funny is that Japan and the US operated A6M2s and F4F-4s respectively up until Okinawa, making them both historically accurate for the majority of Pacific maps they might give us, which makes me wonder why they did not give us the F4F-4 or a proper A6M2 variant. If they are going to do the entire pacific, they also still need to add things like the Hellcat and Corsairs, so I wonder when those are coming as well.

1 Like

This is awesome but if you get past the aa guns can you sink enemy carriers?

This:

1 Like

I am concerned about the time it takes to land and reload. In most cases, aircraft has already very limited use, fighters being virtually useless because the meta of the game is quite fast., and objective driven.

If the time it takes to reload (being out of the battle) gets even longer than it already is, by the time you get back to battle with your plane, things have moved on, the objective has been lost, and so on.

I am concerned if it takes too long to get to the aircraft and back, this will encourage players to just pick whatever plane, kamikaze it into the ground wherever they think the enemy is, then pick a different squad. This already happens quite often because being in a plane means you are simply not contributing to the team’s effort to defend or capture the objective.

now we just need regular airfields for normal other campaigns and we good to go. always felt awkard like some noob game with these resupply points and just going back and forth. this should add realism and make it more fun to fly and add to less insta back and forth bombing, and + airfield with aa protecting you from pesky spawnkilling annoying situations. For me, pretty skilled tbh, I jump into bomber and bomb the shit outta enemy team, flying back and forth until I get bored and parachute… and that is not good immersion

Yes! Yes! Yes! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Update cant be released soon enough, can hardly wait!

1 Like

This is absolutely BS and only goes for bad players at noob lvl. I jump into plane and keep bombing bombing and bombing till bored. only thing you do is just back and forth 30 sec flying that way, turn and go again, it is boring as hell and really bad immersion