African corps event

French Foreign Legion

The French has literally the entire Foreign Legion was in Africa to control their colonies before the Invasion of France of course which when France was taken over and the colonies turned to Vichy France they didn’t recognized it and fought the Germans Italians and Vichy French they also Fought Tunisia Algeria and other French colonies and other fronts

!

Berthier Mle 07/15
Was a Calvary carbine but also used with normal infantry it was a pretty popular rifle that hold 3 rounds with a Mannlicher type design with the French and in colonies

French Coup-Coup Machete was given to people in well Africa (there isn’t much to say about it)but they can make it work like a sword

D.A.K
Is a German unit that was formed in Africa and where elite unit that fought against the allies throughout the Africa campaign in ww2

The lebel M27 was a conversion of the rifle to take 7.5mm plus holds 5 round and to take clips for said rifle instead how the lebel 1886 was like

D.A.K tapanga a machete used by the D.A.K in well Africa and like the coup-coup it would work like a sword too

24 Likes

very cool very flavorful addition, love it!

6 Likes

Very cool idea, these squads would be very nice additions! Though I hope some of the DAK cosmetics become available to all german soldiers in tunisia eventually.

8 Likes

YES
We need this for the french

3 Likes

Cool suggestions,

Except in game those would often end up fighting in snowy maps, rather than in the desert.

2 Likes

Thats fair, maybe they could come with a battle of el alamein update or something. More desert maps.

1 Like

I love me some Afrika Korps!

2 Likes

So does the Moroccans no one really complains about that tbh

Nice idea, hope developers will make this true. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like ! :grin: