Advanced Engineer Builds

I can understand that for balance reasons it is not possible to make very resistant structures, but it is surprising that with the number of models that there are in the game, that there are users capable of making custom constructions and that the developers cannot, I would feel deeply ashamed, it is Therefore, if I once again remind the developers to update the engineer structures in some way, I am attaching ideas for a custom game submitted by another user and although I would not accept the creation of vehicles unless it were an exclusive unit of a class called “mechanics”, I think something usable can be developed for the base game

Map Name: Big Action Enduring Confrontation

6 Likes

Lol if a construction is made by dev it won’t be considered as custom constructions anyway.

Many are added because of the size of the map such as transport vehicle and vehicle spawn point. Maybe show some constructions that are worth it for the base game map size.

What I mean is that a player has been able to create a large map, he has been able to create a system of unique constructions from game models and it is to say the least to be ashamed, because we players have been asking the engineers for a rework so that have new ways to defend or attack points but these requests have fallen on deaf ears thanks to zerg rush style players

1 Like

Why should dev been ashamed of what a player made?
Dev should be proud for the creativity of mod maker.

Unfortunately not every type of player will be satisfied.

1 Like

ashamed of they didn’t this yet in the game

Using your logic a good game will never have good mod, since their dev will implement every good stuff possible so they will never be ashamed by mod maker.

Moreover a mod is good doesn’t mean it will be fit for the base game.

for the vehicle spawn I wouldn’t really agree with it having a fixed construction, but it would be nicer if the engineer could make fixed emplacements of larger caliber artillery guns.

2 Likes

but you mus admit it, structures are important and the game is lacking

2 Likes

in report I was telling about structures, vehicles no,only if it exist a mechanic class

Exactly.

There’s no need to make engineers even more OP and necessary class. They’re already far above any other class.

but we need customizations and other tools, attack guys like you have but defensive no,right?

Well this is not Fortnite, what kind of fort do you want to make?

things like this and other structures :>

While building cannons, sandbags and other fortifications is OK, building vehicles is an exaggeration. I understand that there are players here who like survival games where you build a tank out of bamboo cans and toilet paper, but don’t do it here.

1 Like

as I explained, I don’t want the vehicles, but the structures, I was using the example of that map editor thing