Add usable tank sights

Hello there.

I’ve been playing Enlisted for years now and like the game. As a tank enthusiast I need tank sights that work.

The German Zeiss tank sights were great - there are accounts of destroyed enemy tanks at 4000 meters distance. The target distance was adjustable. Please add this feature already.

The red-yellow-green feature is becoming boring.
You can turn off these indicators is what I heard but the sights are still useless as the distance is always set to 0 meters which is nonsensical.

Please add working tank sights.
Made another topic last year but to no avail:

You can read how these really work, it’s not magic.

P. S. it won’t hurt you to click the heart button.
The red-green-yellow thing can still be there as an option.

8 Likes

Sounds good. I tried to turn off the indicator, but it was still there? maybe I had to reload the game (was in practice range at the time)

With planes and every infantry soldier having a magical explosive pack that can destroy any tank in one throw, makes tanks a complete waste of time.

1 Like

A pretty profitable waste of time though (sometimes nice to kickback and blow shit up)

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion and support

It is. Helps to get over 100 kills and finnish events.

Not 100% sure if the hit indicator can be turned off on tanks. I don’t understand why this is not implemented in the game.
War Thunder has it too.

In Enlisted we got bushes to camouflage the vehicle but still the yellow-red-green thing that makes everything obsolete.

Tanks are fun still.

control shift G

or control shift f5 and you can turn off the tank pen indicator

2 Likes

Really? Ill have to try. I find the indicator a distraction and not accurate. I have been playing around with binoculars and shooting (so no indicator). Binocs are pretty effective…but anyway

All for gunsight improvements too

1 Like

I Still think there is a place for bushes and camo, but as the maps are so small the range at which it becomes useful is limited. I found that while using binoculars. Usually I’m an aggressive assault tank (move up with the infantry and cut off reinforcements to the point. (but last night I was sick of what felt like bot teammates) so I decided to mess around with Binocs for some fun. (and funnily enough got a good team just as I decided to mess around, screenshot above)

What I found with Binocs was I could identify tanks and hit them at a range while remaining mostly hidden (the only time I received fire, was after someone reviewed kill cam, but even then they were just guess shooting because I had a wooden Hut between me and their tank spawn LoS). At those ranges, I could see bushes and camo being amazing. I have been holding off getting some of the camo, but I intend to try it on low profile tank destroyers and see how sneaky I can be.

1 Like

Which sounds good, except Enlisted is like Heroes & Generals 100% arcade. So you’ll get more kills faster as infantry using magic grenades than you’ll ever achieve in a TD.

The game far as tanking is broken beyond belief. Shooting at the rear of a Sherman in a PZIV and all I get is engine damage and other components damage. 5 more shots just more damage. Infantry walks up one explosive pack, boom I’m dead. Complete waste of time.

1 Like