Add T20 rifle with M81/82 telescope of allied Sniper III

This gun fitted M1 bayonet and telescope

10 Likes

Not M1 Garand C for US Army.i want this one.it is cool.
Same ad AVS36 Sniper for USSR team.

3 Likes

This is not T20 most likely E1 or E2 T20 couldnā€™t accept bayonet also from muzzle brake its obvious that this is not T20 but yes why not add it M1C Garand isnā€™t as good as snipers from both Germany and UUSR

4 Likes

Regardless, sheā€™s still a T20 variant.

it about time US get an auto sniper rifle like german and russian tbh

Germans do not have auto sniper atm.
FG with its huge ass dispersion simply cannot be considered as sniper weapon.

6 Likes

what about the mkb and stg tho i used them as sniper (altho i guess it technically not eh idk)

Not much better, 0.20 and 0.19.

Itā€™s kinda funny theyā€™re more accurate than FG tho :joy:

6 Likes

Would love it so much if they actually fixed the FG sniper.

4 Likes

At least, it is the best choice as Tier 5 than M1C.

2 Likes

okay, keep the full auto dispersion for this as well,

ā€œsnipingā€ with a full auto, full powered rifle is really ā€˜big brainedā€™, shouldnā€™t work .

Iā€™d increase the dispersion of the AVS (Sniper) and AVT (sniper) as well. or at least make it clear theyā€™ve got a similar level.

It already does not for any sniperā€¦

Recoil, even if controlled, is still too big when looking down a scope. Full auto is only good for emergency cqb on those. You snipe while semi.

Soā€¦ FGs should have less dispersion so that aimed shots, at least, are accurateā€¦

idk; looking at the ā€œresource sheetā€
Iā€™d still prefer to increase the AVS-36 (sniper)'s dispersion, say to 0.09-0.10, maybe reduce the FG-42ā€™s to 0.11ā€¦ but really they were both a mistake to add in the first place IMO.

I honestly donā€™t see the point of sniper III, they seem like theyā€™re out of place in a game that is trying to constantly communicate ā€œtake the point! get on the point! get on the point! get on the point!ā€ā€¦ to the extent it took as long as it did for anything to be done in addressing bipods.

I donā€™t want added dispersion for ANY faction or weaponsā€¦ if it were me Iā€™d remove it entirely and add recoil insteadā€¦ :no_mouth:

why was it added in the first place? when was it added?

Lmao, seems like youā€™ve never used this weapon xD itā€™s impossible to efficiently snipe full auto because of recoil.
(With bipod maybe, but then I donā€™t see any problem)
Plus full auto means, you really donā€™t care about dispersion. :slight_smile:

Please, do not comment on something you donā€™t know anything about.

if you canā€™t communicate what the problem is to people outside of your circleā€¦ (which lets face it, would only be Tier V Axis mains who bother playing sniper at all), how can you communicate your point acrossā€¦ the only other people with an auto sniper are the sovietsā€¦

this isnā€™t even getting to a glaring problem with OPā€™s proposal for the US to get a T20 sniper,
>-what will Japan get?

This game is frankly past the point where Iā€™d feel confidence in relying on some notion of ā€œasymetrical balanceā€ that didnā€™t have tit-for-tat counterpartsā€¦ the f2p model simply doesnā€™t support it.
thatā€™s why I agree with calls for the M2 Carbine to be moved to Assaulter-only or for some other exchange to take place.

itā€™s also kind of why I was never a fan of the FG-42 from the moment I learned that it was classed as a ā€œinfantry rifleā€ in the game lol.