Add old event squad weapons to the tech tree

This is an M1A1 carbine. One of the iconic weapons of the U.S. military in WW2, as seen in Band of Brothers and Private Ryan.

800px-Bob3m1c1
800px-LiptonCarbine

I love this weapon.
This was an exclusive weapon for the Event airborne squadron and was distributed in 2023 if I remember correctly.
If you missed that event or started the game now, you will never get it again.
Why not add this gun to the tech tree and make it available to everyone?

I think that if a weapon is extremely rare in WW2 like the HORN StG or if the weapon itself is the core of the squad’s performance, their weapon should not be added to the tech tree to keep the event squad special.

But the M1A1 is not a high performance gun, just slightly different from the M1 carbine.
And it was the gun commonly used by paratroopers in WW2.
I think such a generic gun should be added to the tech tree, as a variation of the M1 carbine, for those who prefer it.

I still use my pre-merge assault squads, 101st Airborne Division and 82nd Airborne Division. I want them to have the M1A1 to make it a more HA setup. But since the M1A1 is not in the tech tree, I now have them with the M2A1…(this is a Gold weapon I would like to see re-sell. I want to buy two more)

Now, what do you guys think?
Also, are there any other old event squad weapons that you think would be a good addition to the tech tree?
Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a great day.

12 Likes

If Darkflow does not want to give the M1A1 to the player for free, it can be sold as a gold weapon. I would buy it.
And while you’re at it, re-sell the M2A1.

2 Likes

its a shame common equipment like M1A1 carbine or Universal Carrier get limited to event squads.

15 Likes

There are currently no official plans to reprint any events or limited-time items.
That’s why you have to keep playing Electronic Cotton Field

6 Likes

Yes, it would be nice if there was at least some way to get it, like being able to buy it as a premier squad, but for those who missed the event, there is no opportunity to get it at the moment.
I think that common weapons that represent WW2 should be accessible to everyone.

1 Like

what-huh

3 Likes

we need a way to get event squads if we missed them. FOMO is bad.

2 Likes

the fact that you used a black guy makes it even funnier.
He meant that doing events are like doing slave work.

9 Likes

I’d like to go +1 to that suggestion thread, but since the moderators lock threads when you reply to old suggestion threads (*1)
I’ll say “+1” in this thread.
+1

*1 I seriously don’t get the point of the moderators locking old suggestion threads :thinking:
Some people do detailed research for suggestions, so I think those threads should continue to be used. imo

because information may no longer be relevant or its just annoying to receive notification from an old topic.

1 Like

Oh, it was really a coincidence.
And now I know what Electronic Cotton Field means.
I thought the guy had suddenly started talking about some other game thing (like Battlefield).

That’s unfortunate.
Even though there are experts on the forum who present information that I think is really well researched.
For example, this guy.@Killerwolf1024

He really looks into the Japanese type100submachinegun.
Type 100 early correct rate of fire - Suggestions - Enlisted
It is generally believed that the type100 submachinegun early had a low ROF, but in fact it could have had a much higher ROF.
This is a frequent discussion among military geeks in Japan, but at any rate, Japanese WW2 weapons were disposed of after the war, and there are few properly preserved and documented examples left, so there are many things that are not well understood.
To make this suggestion, Wolf purchased a Japanese magazine published in the 1970s. (it recorded a review of a rare real Type 100 early that had been shot in action). ) and used that information as the basis for his proposal.
He had the research skills that set him apart from most users.
I marveled at the research, but the moment I made that reaction, the thread was locked. How sad. :pleading_face:

The information he is presenting is not the kind of information that can be figured out with a quick Google search… :neutral_face:

2 Likes

i simply dont like, they addet Achievements to kill 200 Enemys with Paratroopers
and if you missed all Events you are doomed or buy BR5 Premium Paras… which i dont recommend to any newbie cause of MM

That’s lie.

Especially since we just had event that reintroduced G98 war mod for the third time.

2 Likes

yea and those sword and many other thing that got a rerun before (like astra 300 and thomson .30)

2 Likes

weapons can reused in events, squads cant.

4 Likes

I believe that is going to change pretty soon.

i hope so i still miss that one squad that i forgot the name of again (it the russian one)

You mean the squad with ppk?

1 Like

I sure both wish and hope that

1 Like