Add high-capacity magazine Browning BAR

I am violently American. I am always anti British on a level you cannot fathom. Report my crap all you want, I WILL talk crap about the Red Coats

1 Like

Indeed - yanks r still revolting after 250 yrs

Based

1 Like

That’s so hilarious if take in consideration your whole nation wouldn’t exist without brits.
I guess you must hate ancestry of your Nation then.

Americans are basically just edgy Brits. Nothing less, nothing more.

3 Likes

and all of Europe was under the Romans for hundreds of years Europeans are nothing more than angsty Italians

1 Like

It’s more of a joke than anything else. In all seriousness they’re a good ally and our nations’ governments have always been close since the WW’s. The British people seem to have an extreme disdain for all of us Americans, as do the French, but just about anything bad we say about “the Red Coats” is in jest. Our militaries and economies are too intertwined for anything else
But as always, screw them Brits. Lol

2 Likes

What @TheUnclaimedOne doesn’t realize is that being an American is a way of life, a nationality. He needs to be more specific because no one is “pure blood” here. I have German, Irish, and Cherokee ancestry. I imagine he is a ultra white nationalist that identifies as AMERICAN?

In reality, British, Irish, and German make up the most of America’s blood line, chances are he’s got quite a bit of red coat under the hood!

Now I am somewhat of a ethnic group connoisseur, I am very interested in how ethnic groups and races formed and I got to say, if he wants his descendents to stay white, then he get the hell away from the equator!

The closer you get to the equator, the darker your descendents skin tone will be. If you were to take a Finnish community and transport them to an isolated community in the DRC (Democratic republic of the Congo) and leave them their for a thousand years, when you go back to that community to find them, you’ll think they were conquered, exiled, and replaced by the Bantu people, because they were “blacked” even though they never seen an African in their life!

It’s the equator, you will get blacked by it over a period of 1000 years and it’ll happen so slow you won’t even notice it in time to blow your rape whistle! If he’s in the southern United States like me, he’s roughly at the same distance above the equator as Israel for Tennessee through Oklahoma range, Egypt for South Carolina through Arizona range, and Lebanon for Kentucky ect.

And he’ll probably think just because he lives in Tennessee, he’ll look like them white Israelis. However white Israelis are either Europeans that converted to Judaism and moved to Israel, or they’re Ashkenazis that fled from the Middle East to Eastern Europe over a thousand years ago to escape Muslim perscecution, over those 1000 years, Ashkenazis have changed from a brown skin color to a more white color while still retaining 70-80% of their Middle Eastern DNA.

In summary America is the most diverse nation in the world, the only others coming close are Israel and Bharat, Americans can be all kinds of nationalities from Bosnian-Croats, Tajiks, Poles, Scotts, Nambians, Ukrainians, Armenians, ect.

Anyways hopefully my comment doesn’t get nuked again.

1 Like

You…you did read my response to the same comment you responded to…right?

“Ultra white nationalist” yeah, sure buddy. Assume someone’s a KKK member/wannabe just because they make stupid “Red Coat” jokes
Yes, we’re all mutts and a lot of us have British descent. It’s call the “Great Melting Pot” for a reason. I got either Irish or Scottish (can’t remember which does the “McC-” last names) as well as Cherokee in me for certain. Who knows what else I got in me. By the way, I’m a bit further down than Tennessee. Don’t give a flying flip if my “bloodline darkens” or any crap like that. Nice try on assuming that bullcrap though, buddy

Geez, calling me an ultra white nationalist. “Oh no, someone’s patriotic and proud of their nation. Must be some European purist wannabe who wishes it was still the 1800’s. Better go on some long rant about how we all got various DNA in us despite the fact that’s so darn obvious we made up a nickname for this country to point out that very fact”

I didn’t believe they were jokes, I’ve been seeing you go nuclear on the red coats several times in the past and when I ask you about it you say:

“Anti-British on a level you cannot fathom” is equally as racially motivated as “Anti-Semitic on a level you cannot fathom”

Love thy country and its people, hate thy government and its agents. After 9/11, Ruby Ridge, and Waco, you have to understand that our government doesn’t care if this nation and all of it’s people were exterminated. They want power and they are willing to break us down to get it. Learn from the Cuban-Americans, Iranian-Americans, and Chinese-Americans, if we keep compromising it will happen here.

It isn’t that obvious, you have inbred people down here in the south that think that they’re the master race and that God created them and only them in his immage, even though the Garden of Eden was in Sudan.

1 Like

Finally a reason to use this image
IMG_8597
Yeah, I know dude. I hate the retards up in DC more than I hate anyone else. They are legitimately enemy #1 now and forever. Regardless of how many jokes or insults I throw at foreign nations, none can compete with the domestic threat of tyranny

I am not one of these retards

Lol. Yeah let’s compare insulting one of the world’s ex supreme powers, that we went to war against twice and to war with multiple times after, to the Jews. Makes sense

I’m not original I guess? I just make the same stupid jokes over and over again because I don’t have anything better to say? Look, I like acting like the big bad “curse them filthy Brits” idiot. I like saying I think their guns suck (which to be fair, in this game they kinda do) and I like saying the people who live on that island suck. Simple as.

I will repeat it. The British are one of our most valued allies. Our governments have been intertwined since the WW’s, and really post 1812 we’ve had a more or less positive relationship. The WW’s just cemented our economic and military cooperation on a deeper level than ever before. The only real qualm I have with the British, and the French, is that every single one of them online seems to have this weird vitriol against all Americans. It’s something I can’t understand to be honest, but people will do as they please I guess. Something something self hatred for colonization or some bull like that supposedly
Does this mean I will stop making Red Coat jokes? Absolutely not. I think they’re hilarious and I will always insult all people equally regardless of anything. Equal rights and lefts for all people. I like insulting British guns, French willpower, German tanks, Italian battle prowess, the absolute absurdity that is American production, Commies of all shapes and sizes, and so much more beyond the scope of the nations of WWII. There is no discrimination if everyone gets the flak. A verbal Switzerland if you will. A nation so neutral they allowed the Nazis to store all their gold there. Anyways, have fun going after the white supremacist boogeyman of the Enlisted Forum. I’m sure you’ll find it somewhere. In the meantime, I’m gonna go throw some unsweet tea into the harbor

1 Like

I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot, we should cease our hostilities.

• looks at topic activity
  • people are getting pissy at the use of the term “Redcoat”

I give up.

4 Likes

Concurred

Just some human interaction in the forums my guy

Last image is a BAR mag from Ohio ordinance
It hold 30 btw not a ww2 design