Add ammo belt for mg42 just like battlefield v

#ammobeltmg42

Hello Developer, shame if enlisted not hearing their players…
current mg42’s 50bullets trommel magazin is just not compatible for the high speed fire rate of mg42, please fix it, or you can provide new mg42 with at least 100rounds bullet belt…

50trommel magazin is just not enough, even if we(player) use extra big ammo pocket, it isn’t enough for only extra 200rounds bullets…

see how battlefield 5 satisfy their customers, 250 rounds ammo belt is more than satisfying…

10 Likes

ironic-star-wars (1)

3 Likes

This issue has been discussed before, and the biggest problem is that the mount system of this game is not working properly.

I remember the mg42 in BFV needs to be mounted in order to fire accurately.

5 Likes

do you think that in three years of work they will add normal diopter sights or working bipods to you?

4 Likes

BFV MG42 only have hipfire and mounted mode.
can’t even aim when standing.

oh-no-anyway
Using a MG like… a mg?
A shock.

4 Likes

Blockquote just change or add 100 ounds ammo belt, like an american or russian mg, this can make mg42 better, 100/100 rounds ammo, or with big ammo pocket 100/300 total ammo…

you know, mg42 premium squad is not optimum, lack of ammo, and not worth it for 59.99$, they only have 50/50 rounds ammo in default, with extra big ammo pocket 50/150, that is not enough… I want developer think and solve this…

mg42 has lost his Identity in Enlisted…

1 Like

Meanwhile the premium MG45 squad has 50/250 with big ammo pounch.
Inconsistency strikes yet again.

2 Likes

If you pay, you can break the rules.

But the fun fact is, he’s speaking about premium squad as well. And funnily enough, about newer squad than MG45 is.

1 Like

I speak also about fire rate and ammo amount of mg42 are not suitable, the rate is too high for only 50rounds ammo…

50rounds with fire rate of around 1200rds/min, you only get 2.5 sec of firing time, and you only get 50/50 rounds in default, that is disappointed…

if there is a new mg42 premium squad with 100rounds ammo belt, I would like to have it, that would be nice and satisfying…

1 Like

Yes, I completely agree.

This seems uncomfortable on the shooter side, I agree.

On the target side, however, this means that your squad gets wiped in 0.1s when you get caught out in the open. Even airplanes are very easy to hit with such a high fire rate.

I wouldn’t call the MG42 weak just because the damage output is condensed into such an immense damage spike.

It just doesn’t feel good to use.

give me my drilling with 3 shoots and let me do war crimes

Thats how a mg must be.
One doesnt shoulderfire a goddamn mg. You hifire when not mounted.
Mgs in this game are just poormans assault rifles for christ sake.
We are talking about 10-15 kg or more weight.
Wtf do you expect ?
Mgs are long range support weapons this is what they EXACTLY designed for

2 Likes

you don’t want higher than 1000 anyways, server has an issue keeping track

Even if it did, you need only 2 bullets to kill so 20/s aren’t really needed. But it’s MG42, it’s not about being efficient, it’s about daka.