Add a score requirement to spawn vehicles!

Edit: I have to specify even more due to responses not reading this, the score gained to spawn a vehicle should ONLY be able to be gained BY PLAYING INFANTRY, so sitting in a vehicle to get enough score to continue cycling vehicles would not work, you would have to earn enough score as infantry before spawning any vehicles to spawn multiple in a row

If any of you remember the mech event, you may remember that it required score to spawn said mech, what the devs can use as a baseline for this feature! (Which they might already have plans on)

Making vehicles require score gained as infantry to spawn would solve multiple issues we have in this game, which includes:

• Instant air spawn planes by USA in Pacific
  • Some first points of maps becoming trivial due to an instant tank spawn
  • Vehicle cycling

It could be a little awkward to balance at first and to make sure the score is an amount that’d require good effort to earn, and would reward those that play well as infantry (AND prevent those that aren’t good at the game from hogging the vehicle slots from others!)

(I’d recommend something around 1,000 as a minimum for any tank / plane, sounds like a good area to me)

14 Likes

Then you will see that the side that is unilaterally suppressed cannot summon vehicles to fight the enemy because it does not have enough points.
Even if it is successfully summoned, it will be destroyed within a few seconds.
The dominant side has unlimited vehicles

This just widens the fighting gap
Doesn’t do anything for balance

The Pacific only needs a high-altitude countdown

There are many ways to kill tanks and there is no way to effectively annihilate them. It is your incompetence.

A capable suicide fighter can keep hitting while maintaining score
And the score limit will only increase the number of parasites on the vehicle
They occupy important resources, are greedy for life, and do not have enough capabilities.
Needing points will only make them occupy vehicles more often and poison teammates.
Might as well add automatic anti-aircraft turrets and a performance appraisal system
They’re deadly enough and can keep good fighters in the air
This is more effective at curbing suicide attacks and parasites than airports and point purchases.

6 Likes

Stomp games are already going to happen, vehicles just make them less fun. Restricting the vehicles prevents the deadweights from hogging the spots with useless vehicles, meaning the people who know how to use them have more of a chance to use them leading to more potential to break the stomp. Sure it’s not perfect because if you have no one who can do that then your team is completely fucked, but your team was completely fucked before that in this case so what really changed?

4 Likes

It is present in Call of Duty WW II in a form of “scorestreaks”.

To call a recon plane / glide bomb / strafing run, a player must earn 3 / 4 / 5 kills in a row.

This is fun to use, but also - gives advantage to a better team.

Because a players who get scorestreaks first use them against enemy team, and kills with scorestreaks fuel next scorestreaks.

2 Likes

another point
Only paying players and members can continuously summon vehicles.
If they have to spend a lot of time changing vehicles then why do they need to buy lots of grids and memberships?
The implementation of this mechanism will undoubtedly affect the paying group
The goods they spent money on become like garbage
They demand refunds while promoting a poor paid experience to more people
Then the revenue of this game will continue to decrease
Finally fell into a vicious cycle until bankruptcy

3 Likes

Crazy concept - they can run multiple infantry squads in those open squad slots. Wow!

Vehicle cycling is a crutch for an inability to win gunfights, and is easy to abuse both for planes and greyzone tanks. Right now killing either does absolutely nothing since they can fresh spawn a new one - so CAS suicide spam and greyzone tank spam has effectively no counter.

3 Likes

Having a vehicle does not change anything when the infantry are incompetent. Having a vehicle also does not change the result of a complete stomp game

It’d make people be more careful with them yes, I’d say that’s good yes, but more often? Most definitely not, I specified score as INFANTRY, so if you earn just enough to spawn a vehicle, no matter how good you did in that vehicle, the moment it’s gone, you have to earn that score again

While yes it does, the one big thing to note is destroying an enemy vehicle gives you a good amount of score, which can let YOU get a vehicle FASTER AND EASIER than the enemy was able to get theirs. And unlike CoD, I specified that you’d need to kill with infantry, so all score gained as a vehicle will not contribute to your next vehicle spawn

Yeah no, only some people cycle vehicles, and it’s due to a skill issue, and isn’t the majority of paying players I’ve seen. Yes it affects them, and it makes the game better for everyone, which can keep more players, which can get MORE players to pay.

If losing your ability to vehicle cycle and never touch infantry is a concern, you probably shouldn’t be playing this game anyways. The point of this is to drive the point in more that this is an infantry focused game, and making you have to earn vehicles as infantry is a good concept

2 Likes

We had a score requirement with the mech event where you needed to get a certain number of points to spawn a mech, but you could spawn vehicles normally. This sort of thing could work in a way. What if say we consolidate into 4 Battle Ratings. BR 1 and 2 is one group, BR 3 and 4 another. BR 1 and 3 vehicles would not require points to spawn, BR 2 and 4 would require to spawn.

This also gives a tactical choice to what you bring over just bring the best.

Wow that’s crazy, getting spammed by vehicles is also anti-user. Greyzone camping tanks and plane cycling pushes away new players that don’t have a counter

2 Likes

Nobody loses anything that is paid for, it’s a change of a game feature for everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes and no. Generally in my experience, if one has an inability to win gun fights, they arent going to do well in a tank or plane either (ofcourse there are exceptions)

Im neither for or against the OP. Either way Id be happy.

1 Like

It’s not hard to sit in a grey zone and just sling HE across the map, or to point a plane and ram into the ground after dumping a payload.

not for you or me…but nor is it hard to Put a crosshair on a Bot or player :slight_smile:

Exactly! If you want to cycle vehicles, with this change you still can, but you have to EARN it!

1 Like

But that’s the point. The average vehicle cycler can’t win against someone with an iota of game sense, so they sit way in the back or just cycle planes. It’s the lowest form of gameplay but it makes numbers go up so that’s how they cope.

But it hurts the new players the most, who have no equipment to handle planes or kill things like Tigers or Ho-Ris

IMO thats all on the BR system not being used as it should. And my most wanted change.

Just the last game I had playing with some BR 3 stuff for fun…For all intensive purposes felt like a full up tier lol. there was Literally 2-4 players on the other team with BR 5 stacks lol and often there were 2 Ho Ris at the same time lol.

Luckily they were inept…but its wasnt exactly a great situation for the team.

1 Like

Don’t blame failure on the people who invested in the game’s survival
When there are a bunch of useless monkeys on the ground, even if you are one more person, it won’t make any difference to the outcome.
The only emotional value you can get is a sense of self-superiority or a spike in blood pressure

The purpose of suicide tactics is to quickly suppress infantry and vehicles
To prevent them from being like endless bugs
Destruction firepower and high-risk soldiers

If you encounter friendly forces that are unable to complete the above objectives
Then he is just a player who helps the game survive.

Good enough players can stop suicidal tactics
They will use anything at their disposal to effectively stop them
I met more than 30 professional warriors who can achieve high-altitude blockade and precise strike of anti-aircraft guns.
and more than 100 excellent anti-tank snipers who can react quickly and fight against gray zone tanks

So I’m pretty sure players who can’t do it must not be good enough.
They just want to be lazy and satisfy their own desires
Instead of adjusting tactics and positions to suit the battlefield
Finally, the failure is pushed to the investors and dissidents who hinder interests.

2 Likes

1 When the gap is not large, the vehicle can slightly make up for the shortcomings

2 You will only see a group of parasites on the vehicle that are inaccurate and always fail to hit the enemy, poisoning friendly forces.
Their inability to destroy vehicles and fire units does not help the battle situation.
The enemy will then breed these parasites to ensure that no good warriors use the vehicle

1. Don’t assume the proportion of paid groups and discredit dissident groups
    What you are talking about only represents a part of the group that likes infantry.
    That’s just one of the options for some payers
    Unable to represent all payers

I can snipe Gray Zone tanks with rocket launchers and anti-tank fortifications from 150 meters away and always build spawn points and suppress capture points.
But this is just (I want to do) rather than (I can only do this)
Like me, there are many excellent fighters who do not regard ground suppression as their only method of play.
They clearly understand the meaning of war and the importance of multiple tactics

You are just smearing and spreading rumors about groups that disagree with you
Pack them into extremists without technology or ethics.
So that you can find an outlet for your emotions and incompetence.

This is a (war game)
This means that it contains all the things that should not appear in traditional FPS games
If you want to play a game without scary vehicles and traditional values ​​then you should try something else
Like CS2 or Valorant or something like that
Instead of distorting the meaning of war and creating homogeneous disposable chopsticks

2 Likes

You typed a lot to say a whole lot of nothing. Good job. But hey, at least you admit you can’t handle fighting infantry with infantry, so you have to suicide cycle. Kudos for admitting you’re bad.

People who buy vehicles under this plan would still be able to use them. They just couldn’t cycle 3 at a time back-to-back. Which makes killing their tank actually impactful in the battle (as you deny their team potentially a strong tank for a few minutes) and prioritizes their team to protect their armor and work together.

You ignore that Greyzone camping and plane cycling is actively pushing away new players that have zero ways to deal with them. A new player, fresh in BR III, cannot kill a greyzone King Tiger. Shit they can barely kill a PZ IVJ. There is currently zero way to stop a player cycling P-47 to P-38 to AP-4C. No amount of AA will keep them from dumping CAS on point.

Your argument is utter bull. Attracting and retaining new players is way more important than retaining the few skill-less morons that vehicle cycle.

1 Like

I agree we need new players but I don’t think this is the answer. Adding a score requirement for spawning vehicles is more difficult at lower tiers but while that’s not the end of the world, the timing of squads like AT and whatnot gets wrecked.
Say I want to save my AT squad till there’s an actual tank I want gone. Now I can’t because it may be my only squad available (if you have four slots).
It will also shun any gameplay like smoke or anything else that doesn’t add battlescore, some of which may be needed to secure a point.
My last point is weak but still should be said, new players may be confused or frustrated from not being able to reach a score goal and may worsen this fact by making sure the only people who are in vehicles are sweat lords.
What I do appreciate is that killing planes and tanks now has impact but I think a rework on cycling can prevent all this.