Add a option to configure personalSpawnCost for Squads Of Personal Profile

Tried MODERN CONFLICT by Yopsius, it’s really popular.

https://sandbox.enlisted.net/post/N458ZK6Hbb2Zi1G1/

one of verson of it.

As a conquest mode for a large battlefield, the map is well utilized and many players can play it relatively smoothly.

There are unique custom squads in the game, and players can spend points to deploy different types of squads and vehicles or attack aircraft.

I would also like to have such a deployment score set up in Big Action for the squads players use themselves. I’m still sticking with the player’s vanilla squad because I make unique features for a lot of vanilla stuff and I’d rather have it as an expansion to the vanilla game rather than a standalone game mode.

I’ve wanted to have squad cost points like this for my Enlisted squads since very, very ancient times.

I wish such scores could be based on weapon type, I’m not sure if that would be too difficult to implement, please at least consider specific vehicles.

In addition, I also hope to append or prepend some preset squads based on the default personal profile squads.

For example, a large bomber costs 2500 points, and some basic squads with fightable weapons cost 0 points. I think this will really attract players to stay in the game and try more. They may fight harder to save points and deploy a super bomb, like The same thing happened in War Thunder.

And I hope that the rebirth score can eventually be displayed in the HUD like soul or coin scores in CRSED

5 Likes