Achievements discrepancy

Why does my overall career tank kills show 344 tanks destroyed, whilst achievements only shows 275? Just curious why the discrepancy. Obviously after two years I don’t specialize in tank killing. :rofl:
ScreenHunter 948
ScreenHunter 949

1 Like

Mine is similar… 250 kills in the stats, 208 kills in the achievements.

I’m wondering if it depends on how they’re killed, or if one counts assists as a kill and the other doesn’t.

Either way, it’s a little strange.

it because they count the one before the new achievement got added which mean you have to redo them

for example i have like 300 kill before the achievement and i have to redo them when it got added

4 Likes

I got a D in high school math, so maybe it’s my mistake. :joy:

1 Like

Ahh, now that makes sense.

2 Likes

Makes sense

1 Like

yea honestly i would have love if it count the one i already kill so i dont have to do it again tbh especially the engineer building one

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t go after Tanks, I only kill them if they happen to get somewhat close to me. I get a lot of tanks with my flame thrower.

1 Like

It only started counting after they were added which wasn’t too long ago

2 Likes

That jives as my tank kill and achievement skill match and I just passed 3 months played.

1 Like

New achievement got added 138 day (so around 4 month 18 day) ago unless you didn’t play before like I did then yea for new player it will count from the beginning unlike me who play before they got added

1 Like

I think I first downloaded Enlisted and started playing in March or April of 2022. Then I moved to the Philippines from the US in July of 2023 and had to wait 3 months for my computer to arrive, so I did not start playing again till late October of 2023.

1 Like

thanks for the edification

1 Like