About this whole "100 round MG for axis" thing

Tbh, I don’t want them. Even though I’m “axis MG main” if such thing even exists.

Why? Because it will be boring.

14 Likes

your suggestion has been correctly ignored :white_check_mark: ( Twice )

:pensive:

““jokes”” aside, it’s a bit… weird that we havn’t got one of these yet:

i’m not really… “looking forward” to those, because of the exact reason explained above, generally more expensive, and " ha ha more bullets ".
yet every other faction got one of these already.

also, not to sound… against df, but i have no idea if they can actually have an UI that can change the ammo on the fly like that. perhaps it requires a new animation or some sort, but i doubt they’ll do it.

as for the rest, it would be cool having aim gunner assistant like i made in my battle of foy, but they are kinda janky and more work as a replace for the main gunner if he dies and grab his weapon while having max ammo.

so yeah, nothing to do but hope…

14 Likes

Yes. But I’ll wait to see what devs do.
I’ll be either happy they did this (probably badly but hey, groundworks are done). Or I’ll laugh at their “we listen blah blah” rethoric. I “win” either way.

3 Likes

Keep fighting on my brother in arms, one day (if that day ever come) we will win

3 Likes

18 Likes

oh i forgot to say this (i guess i should have edit but i think it wouldnt make sense) but i think parrot might appear here but that just hunch

3 Likes

Honestly I opened this topic thinking “parrot again…” :rofl:

10 Likes

He would have written at least 2x if not 3x as long topic name.
Quite a rookie mistake on your part :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

well what i mean is i think parrot might take a look at what this topic is sorry if i convey the message a bit wrong (it sound right in my brain tbh)

2 Likes

Same

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’d definitely enjoy taking a 250 can and melting the barrel off my M1919A6

5 Likes

MG08/15; or MG08/18 would once again be quite funny, as would be the Bergman MG15nA… as a “Volkstürm Special”… especially if it came with a movement penalty (for the MG08 anyway… water jackets aren’t light)

the Japanese should get either their “field modified” browning-derivatives (not the Type 100 silliness); and definitely a derivative of their Type 92 Lewis Gun. (Japan also needs more aircraft, more subvariants of the A6M in addition to some IJA aircraft)

the Allies/Wallies desperately need a “Tier III/IV” MG that isn’t another “big assault rifle” but is something capable of laying down sustained supressive fire without having an “assistant gunner” rework. Once again I suggest simply adding the Lewis Gun as it’s 47 round drum would be on par with the in game MG-34 and DP-27;

In the absence of these things I’m against giving Germany any more advantages;

2 Likes

Dude

2 Likes

I can top this:

I would rather see the 30. Cal receive a nerf as in it only getting 50 round belts instead.

The fact that those german MGs had those belt boxes / drums should be a benefit - not a hindrance over free floating belts.

Also if MGs performed better over all, 50 rounds with long reload times would be absolutely justified.

4 Likes

ok; but so far germany is the only one who has belt-fed guns outside of tier V and premiums. Wallied and Japan both are lacking a “40-50” range MG, and lacking in the “75 round MG”… Basically I’m against it because I don’t think it’s going to do anything but continue german-main’s overbalanced advantage.

I like the idea of removing/severely penalizing sprint however, for MG’s in general really, and for there to be a total overhaul of MG squads and MG’s in general so that they make more sense and slow the games pace down.

1 Like

friendly remember the western allies still dont have a lewis gun for some ungodly reason

4 Likes

That’s because the Commies have it
LIKE MY M3

2 Likes

i dont even find it boring. it is highly unrealistic to have run and gun MG like we have them in game. it is like every soldier was rambo.

1 Like

everything about enlisted is highly unrealistic

5 Likes

it sounds good on paper, but it means that equipment would need to change the BR and some characteristic of the weapon. Not only a +100 MG42 should be higher tier but also needs a higher debuff on movement like the M1919A6 (-65% movement).