About the German fg42 Parachute Team

I think the official should have statistical data on the German fg42 paratrooper team, so I hope the official can seriously consider lowering the level of the German fg42 paratrooper team or adding bullets to the fg42 paratrooper team.

Because the FG42 bullets of the paratrooper team only have a ridiculous 20/40, this is far from enough in a level 5 combat environment, and ordinary infantry teams can have a 20/100 bullet count when using ordinary FG42. Although paratrooper teams can build ammunition supply boxes, there are usually not many opportunities in a level 5 combat environment.
So, I hope the official can consider my three modification methods:
(1)The fg42 bullets of the paratrooper team have been changed from 20/40 to 20/80, and the default shooting mode has been changed to fully automatic.

or
(2)The number of gun grenades in the paratrooper squad: 1/2 → 1/3.

or
(3)Adjust the level of the paratrooper team: 5 → 4.

I hope the official can seriously consider it.

10 Likes

@Euthymia07 Could you please help poke the official again.:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

I disagree, the default shooting mode should stay semi automatic

Agree FG42 is already much weaker than American Thompson para squad that have ammo for days (especially if you pick x3 BARs), with new Paratroopers they will be even worse power wise, so lower their BR to IV and give more basic ammo. We should be able to set Full auto by default in any of the guns we desire it’s not fair that premium Krieghoff starts at full auto but also with 80 spare ammo but FG42 para does spawns with semi and super limited ammo count. They could give some buff to Krieghoff if it stays at BR5.

5 Likes

So, can you directly or indirectly forward this message to the developers?Thank you.

1 Like

:clown_face:

Should be maximum 20/60, I have never really had a problem with their ammo count, 60 bullets in semi auto is a lot, of course if you spam full auto it will be gone fast.

1 Like

Fg42 is a great weapon, I have thousands of kills with it and I always used it semi-auto.
The magazine is too small and recoil is too much to be used in full-auto, so I don’t recommend it.

Most paratrooper squads does come with automatic weapons though with lots of reserve ammo, so 20 more rounds would be justified since paratroopers can’t get extra ammo on their own except if they pick mortar.

2 Likes

Only thing I would like is to be able to choose is your default fire select.

Personally I would only use it in semi auto. Its great.

But Id want full auto default so my bots are better lol. (Krieghoff Bots wreck)

2 Likes

However, after the major update, the semi-automatic shooting mode will not be able to meet the level 5 combat intensity.

2 Likes