About the 37mm automatic gun of Bf 110 G-2

I hope this bug can be fixed this week.

7 Likes

If I remember correctly
In the past, large-caliber aircraft cannons could easily destroy vehicles.
However, due to the crying of crybabies, it was unreasonably weakened last year.

2 Likes

No, that was a bug. At that time, plane with 37mm such as the bf109K could penetrate the tank turret with unreasonable overpressure without AP round.
Warthunder players quickly known there’s something was wrong
So it was fixed.

1 Like

Yeah,it seems like they cant keep the aircraft in this game not bugged for a long period of time,its always a few issues at once

1 Like

Think rifle grenades vs impact grenades
They always fix one and then break the other

3 Likes

What the hell… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Why doesnt the game inform us in advance of these bugs?
I have used the G-2 every day for a few weeks now and found myself failing in destroying tanks with the cannons.
NOW they tell me there is a KNOWN bug?

I had the exact same sh*t wit the Ju-188.
Grinding, silver, gold, vehicle upgrades, soldier upgrades, gold order…and then at first use finding out that the thing is bugged already for months and useless.

If you know there is a bug, and you know you are not going to fix it for several months, as usual, at least put some sign or icon on the plane, telling me it’s useless until it’s fixed.

So now I cant even use my Ju-188 nor my Bf-110 G-2, which was my replacement for the bugged 188. :clap: :clap:

Anyways, the (only) good news is that the 37mm still takes out planes.

4 Likes

Only selectively,with the incredibly slow ROF and 1/2 of your shots litterally doing no damage

1 Like

The issue with large calibre guns on planes is unfortunately not new, nor restricted to the 110.

The NS-37 appears to have largely been fixed.

The NS-45 is still broken with less penetration and apparently less post-penetration effect than 12.7mm Berezin, the 37mm M4 which should have HE rounds (although it had AP rounds, these weren’t supplied to the Soviet Union) appears to fire inert rounds, the Mk101 30mm fires… I don’t know what, and the 40mm Vickers S guns appear to have little to no penetration either (and next to no post-penetration effect either, although they did fire solid shot AP, so I guess that is at least partially accurate)

It would be nice to have all of them sorted out, particularly as most of them are premium planes, which people have paid cold, hard currency for.

1 Like

This is the official after-sales service attitude
Even if there is something obviously wrong with the product, the buyer is still responsible for it.
And they just need to extract value from users like slave owners