About bipod

Most guns have a bipod, but some guns have an unfolded bipod (like BAR、FG42、DPM) and some have a retracted bipod (like DP27), why not add a button for players to choose to switch to use to show the different states (press a button bipod down, automatically rack the gun when in contact with the ground, then retract it if you press it again)

1 Like

Mg34/42 have the bipod spread, all weapons have bipod spread

On the visible model

Even in game, look some one use them the bipod is open

You don’t see them because the weapon have to zoom and you look only the barrel

True, it should be like in battlefield that activates itself if you lie down or position yourself in a window, wall and deactivates if you take off, the current system of bopods is widely criticized by the community for being difficult to use not just ugly to see

3 Likes

I mean, it should be tucked away when not in use, or I can switch

This is false, guns like the breda 1930 and bren mk 1 & 2 have their bipod folded even if mounted.

Mg34/42 have the bipod open the guy has changed the topic after i sayed it this, what is false anyway

This, weapons with thr bipod not out do no open them out when mounted

Dude mg34/42 have the bipod open , look go to see a enlisted mg34/42 youtube video, zoom is to heavy and cant see them clearly if you are occupied to shoot

I know they are open, you also said all weapons open up, which isn’t correct, but yes M34/42 are always open yes.

shame bred mod.30 has bipod still unfolded

Ah this, i dint checked it, my bad i misspelled

I think it would be best if the Guns that dont have their bi pod’s modeled, did, as it would in theory raise them up a but when deployed, deploying the Breda in a window can be tricky, well there all tricky in a window, but the Breda sits pretty low

my bad