Ability for soldiers to ride on the back of tanks

I think it would be cool for players to have the ability to ride on the back of their allied tanks. for instance, the Soviet T-34 had actual metal bars on the back of it for infantry to hold onto while the tank drove forward. this would also help tank squad players have an extra layer of protection from enemy TNT, and Explosive Packs throwers. and maybe make it so you can earn bonus xp for assisting tank users by riding on the back.
51c7c9e3882916b4307721efd9d5cf34
t-34-tank

t-60-ridden

M10-tank-destroyer6

13 Likes

I mean you can already with an individual soldier, but yea it would be decent to have your squad also ride the tank (like how you can order them to ride the Armoured train in that game mode)

1 Like

Well, rn it would be pointless because tanks spawn further away, have different destinations and most cps are close anyway.
When we finally get bigger maps in this century, this should come though.

I wouldnt count on this inf protection thingy though.

5 Likes

Hopefully they don’t make it a running simulator (looking at you HLL)

doubt it, I’d want something in between, I love enlisted for the action it delivers but very often it is too much for me, gives a headache, wouldn’t mind to enlarge it a little.

1 Like

Poor heavy tanks

It’s up to playerbase (kind of like in HLL). Building a rally 60m away from the cap is a good way to decrease running distance.

Players just need to build them
Ok, we are doomed.

8 Likes

or introduce other respawn mechanics such as APC or parachuting or whatever will do.

1 Like

You’ve gotta get there first to build the rally.
And if it’s destroyed, go build it again.

Yes

Agreed. It will be way easier and more survivable to get to points. But with this friendly concussion must be
eliminated