A ruling on the “Not a step back!” event

Thank you guys for listening to the community.

3 Likes

Congratulations to everyone.

I did one “event” game, accidentally chose Soviets, so I left (I don’t like playing anything but Axis).

Had other stuff to do in that timeframe. The username-cosmetics arn’t that important to me.
They show me that there are other capable players in both teams and that’s it.

Almost everyone on the internet complained about the event. Good I had fun instead.

PS: will join when there are rare vehicle / weapon rewards, because that’s fun to me.

2 Likes

can you set more rewards for top 25, 50, 100, 200 etc players. People who played few games can easily get 10% reward. It’s painful for those top 100 players who played so many games but got the same reward with people only played few games. otherwise next event everyone will lose passion to climb to top 10, they would rather play few games to get the 10% reward.

2 Likes

I got mad at Mkb spam and quit halfway through, but I am happy to receive the title of top 10%.
How many players have been dishonest?

1 Like

Keo, then why were the obvious cheaters not banned from the event, im talking about people using mods such as auto aim and zero recoil etc., i know for a fact they were reported many times by different players. So again, if you take cheaters/exploiters seriously why were they allowed to continue competing? And why are thier rewards not taken away AND thier names removed from the leaderboard?

1 Like

I played against and with most of the players of the Top 25 and they didnt look suspicious to me.

played a few matches and didnt even get the participation medal. Cool i guess

1 Like

Did you get the rewards at the beginning though? Means, silver cards.

yeah those i got the same day i finished them

I know for a fact that two console players were using mods, 1 of whom is in top 10 and second in top 15

ok cant speak of the console players who deactivated to play with PC players.

Lol, you shouldnt even have a say on this subject as it is only obvious you exploit using mods to gain unfair advantages, you steaming piece of dog :poop:

1 Like

I understand your pain,bro…but you wrong)

Ummm…No, i’m 100% correct, it is extremely obvious you do, anyone who has played long enough can see that, you should be banned in my opinion

Dont make a fake…its yours imagenation. Im clear, and many people play more better than me. Play with pc players example.

Lol, just stating the way it is, you 100% used mods in the event and i have proof, the devs know you did as well, so just stop lieing, and no i wont show you how i know, however i will be more than willing to share it with the devs. Stop replying while your ahead.

1 Like

Even if you show it or have already shown the developers the evidence, nothing will change. At most, you will prevent future scams. The event is over, the prizes have been awarded and the leaderboard has been taken down quickly. Done, everyone closed the case and booked it as a catastrophic event for several reasons. Regardless of your evidence, everyone knows that certain console players have used dishonest devices. No one collects 5k kill in such an event fairly. Not even with grenade launcher spam. You can also present your evidence here, if any. I’m interested in. But even that would only make sense for some to start over that they cheated because the consoles were too. And they were punished, and the consoles were not. The others would be even more desperate that this was how badly it went.

no bans? man game must be desperate for maintaining what little playerbase it has left

4 Likes

Bingo! Thats exactly what needs to happen, PREVENT future cheating/exploiters aka mod users from participating in future events. And yes, i have asked the devs publicly in the forums as to why they haven’t taken actions against these mod using cheaters, 5 times! Without a single reply from them. As i said before i wont put how i know out publicly, but i will be willing to share it privately with any of the devs.

Also, to everyone reading about this subject i urge you to report cheaters as you come across them in games. Btw im going to create a topic titled “calling for cheaters to be banned”, in the mess room forum. If you feel you have been in ANY matches with cheaters and want it to stop, go to that topic and click the like button, the more people who respond the more the devs will care and do something about it.

agree, MKB noobgun farming soviet noobs in almost all the matches , almost 90% players on leaderboard r axis players