A ruling on the “Not a step back!” event

Yes. This event just showed that how shameless people can be. In this pic they call you “homeless mad dog”. One can see that instead of being ashamed, dishonest people hate those who accuse them.

4 Likes

Everything would be fine if pc players have pcscoreboard with only pc players…but its doesent mean nobody would abuse mechanic

3 Likes

who r u? I never saw u play the event, but u r so enthusiastic about the topic of event.
And u r a native chinese speaker right? i know that

I’m nobody, I’m just someone who cares about honesty and playing game fairly.

7 Likes

To be honest: I played maximum 3 battles per day, and not even the weekend. I just tried to maintain the 10% position. Saw people exploiting the game, saw other people just camping in corners and saw some really talented gamers and took over some ideas of placing rally points.
All in all the event was kind of boring IMO.

2 Likes

Can anyone please post the final numbers for top 10%, 25%, and 50%?

(Just curious to see if by any chance I fall within the latter, with less than 10 matches played and 0 wins.)

(Yes, I left “join any team” checked).

I played only 3 battles to get rewards, i was like 1600-ish and i still got Top 25% rewards.

1 Like

Strong playerbase in what reddit calls a p2w event

1 Like

Console people, including me were not playing against bots, I know that as when the top scorers were killing me and my team mates, match after match. I even went allies to help, sometimes it was a lost cause. I’m not saying they were no bots, but I would say in my experience there were 80% players usually grouped up and on axis, on Allies (my side) which wasn’t so popular I would say yes there probably were some bots (due to steam rolling!), but majority of matches had players both sides, even if by some with custom controllers etc

I still got in top 10 percent

2 Likes

OMG :sweat_smile:

I can guarantee you that, if I fall within top 25% as well (I think I was 1400ish or so) with my TOTALLY TRASH LEVEL AND MINIMUM EFFORT activity, the overall number of participants means crap. Most of them must have been in for the “play 1 battle” participation award and no more.

1 Like

Oh yeah Def.

They srsly need to show a total playerbase number on the events as they go

I didn’t even hop in for that.

Temporary rewards aren’t interesting to me, and I don’t like being forced to play sweaty if I can help it.

One event battle for one silver order wasn’t worthwhile when I could play 1 normal battle and get two of them far more easily.

Relaxation is key.

Mmmh i did played 8 Matches and last Time i looked Day before Yesterday, was on Place 350.
Did not recieve the 10% wtf?

wtf , my friend told me there were almost 8000players took part in the event

I know, a Friend of me was after 1 Match 3500.
So i’m little bit angry, Because Developer are dont able to implement a Real Leaderboard the Second Time.
Maybe i lost 500 Places Yesterday because i dont play it.
Maybe the Developer look and see… What 8 Matches and Place 350? Must be Cheater !

We know they only looks Statistics and not Community

You write with a Dirty Noob-Console User u know that?

QQ图片20220426185846

1 Like

Can’t see the leaderboard now. Who are the top 10 after adjustment?

So my Friend was Place 900-1000 and doesnt get 50% or 25%

Something is wrong!

I would like to see that too.