A Nice Unused Camo for the Germans in the Mods Editor

Looks really cool. Hoping to see this in-game in the near future.

8 Likes

mmm i would definitely buy that if they add it

1 Like

yep. the oak plane tree

has been there for quite some time too.

just one of many.

2 Likes

Yep. Plus the bug regarding the plane tree that we had pointed out ages ago has not been fixed. Also there is a new bug in the Pacific War campaign. After they added the torso for the US in that campaign a torso piece has gone entirely missing from the game. I am talking about the frog skin camo set which came with the gloves for the US. Their vest is there but there is no option to buy the matching torso separately. I even tagged James Grove in the main post and highlighted this issue. I was thinking about making a CBR but I have literally given up at this point. Lol.

1 Like

No? This is camouflage for some kind of autumn forest. Have you seen autumn anywhere in this game except partially Ardens?

1 Like

Doesn’t really matter if you ask me. It still looks dope in an urban environment.

1 Like

Nah, when I see parrots like that(which wrong camo), it annoys me a little bit.
On the other hand, this is a simpler target, so yeah it’s plus.

1 Like

Don’t know mate. I absolutely adore the white shirt, blue pants and blue helmets which the Soviets have in Berlin. I know it is not really suitable to the urban environment out there. But it you ask me it is one of the most coolest looking camos in the entire game.

1 Like