A New Nation in enlisted part 2

I suggest adding a new nation Italy
Branches of the study of the nation of Italy

Features of the nation of Italy

To unlock new types of armor-piercing, incendiary, poison-lubricated cartridges
for rifles with a longitudinally sliding bolt, you need to kill 20,000 enemies with rifles with a longitudinally sliding bolt. and so it is with all types of weapons.

9 Likes

???

3 Likes

Bolt-action.

2 Likes

Would really like to get a separate Italian faction down the road. As a F2P player I was not able to grind the Axis faction in the Battle of Tunisia pre-merge.

3 Likes

Oh god no.

1 Like

a far better option would be to instead just give either more customisation or even better, just 2 squads for each TT squad unlock, where ones german and one is italian, same for the allies where you get one US squad and one commonwealth squad.

3 Likes

Yep. I suggested this once as well. But I still believe we would get to see a separate faction for these two states down the road. If not now perhaps in 1 or 2 years. Hoping for the best. Fingers crossed.:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Many new nation could be added to this game. Hungary, Romanian could be one faction, on the axis side of course. Finland and the battlegrounds of the northern country could be added too.

All the commonwealth nations, mainly Canada, Australia on the allies side.

But there was also a war in China(longer than WW2 itself) for all I know, and even if it was pretty much one side for Japan, there is a lot that can be done on that front.

There is guerrilla warfare package coming, that would be an opportunity to bring all these minor nations into it.

Also, regardless of the BR, all battlegrounds should be open to all 5 tiers, of course with matching opponent. I never get north Africa anymore, and when i try to set my entire setup with lower tier battalions, it seems I still cannot get these maps. It’s also been a long while since I’ve seen Moscow and barely get Stalingrad.

1 Like

China is very slippery slope tbh it weird how computer game have to deal with a lot of stuff to get china in game while mobile game can literally add Chinese soldier to their game

1 Like