3 Likes

All nations 1-3 br

1 Like

Kth vs t 72.
I’m betting on kth

Spoiler

And then a Kharkov tank enters the forum

5 Likes

I completely agree with your perspective on expanding the setting for this new nation! The inclusion of the Iran-Iraq War and conflicts like Desert Storm provides a fantastic opportunity to explore underrepresented historical events and enhance the gameplay experience. Imagine if the developers organized a special event around this nation, featuring unique missions, challenges, and themed rewards. Just like how War Thunder has successfully ventured beyond World War II, embracing a wider array of historical periods and conflicts, a Desert Storm will attract new players to the game.

Camel-3659948695

7 Likes

Wow, I wonder what other weapon there could be for everyone? :camel:

7 Likes

The author of this thread:

4 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

I genuinely cannot tell if you’re joking or not right now. Lol

2 Likes

Thank you for your post.

However I believe this would be more appropriate in an Enlisted 2 focusing on the Cold War from the late 1960s to 1970s onwards (think Vietnam War onwards.)

The only postwar conflicts Id add to Enlisted would be the First Indochina War, The Korean War and maybe the Malayan Emergency. The main reason for this is these conflicts used almost exclusively WWII weapons and would be very easy to implement.

1 Like

I do not know if it is a joke, but

“Rabbi Jacob, il va danser!”
louis-de-funes-rabbi-jacob (1)

5 Likes

what? no! Just add campaigns back but campaign = new war/time period:

2 Likes

@FNFAL2017 for the next time avoid spam multiple topic with the same request, put together in a single topic

I think Enlisted should leave this game alone, and just come out with separate future combat games, like Vietnam and one for more current wars like Desert Storm ect. For a Vietnam type game they already have some of the pacific maps they could use with some reworking so it looks like a new Vietnam map. And they could do some major reworking on some of the Tunisia maps for Desert Storm.

2 Likes

Just why.

What is the reason of making a separate game and not making an option to choose a war in one game?

Tell me why, please, i dont understand your point.

Well, people always like new, and with them adding onto an existing game is not new, that is an addon. :rofl: Will an addon attract more new people then an all new game? And is adding onto an existing game going to attract new players, or just keep current players excited. Me, personally I wouldn’t care. If they add on, I will play, if the made an entirely new game, i would download it, however the bottom line is which would attract new players the best, and old existing game, or new one?

I mean, they could have just added onto War Thunder with Enlisted, but they chose a new game. If your going into a different generation of war, then to me, it should be a different game.

Umm, yes? Cuz they’ll hear about Vietnam war in a game and they would like to look at it, then they’ll realise that there are more than a vietnam war, there are ww2, korea, and etc. People will choose a battle ground they are most interested in and sometimes they’ll play other battle grounds for fun and variety of gameplay. As they do in warthunder.

So, instead of division of online on multiple separate game, there will be a summarization of it, huh.

Mostly, people will play a battleground they are most interested in, but sometimes they’ll try different battlegrounds… idk…

1 Like

That way you can make more money by selling the same 3d models but giving different gameplay. And in general I don’t condemn them for that.