A few historical units I think would make interesting event/premium squads

The 28th ‘Maori’ division was a New Zealand Infantry Division made up of Indigenous Maori soldiers. They mostly fought in Africa and Italy.

IMG_5742

The 442nd Infantry Regiment was a unit of the US Army consisting of Japanese American Soldiers, seeing action in Italy, France and Germany.

IMG_5750

The Navajo code talkers, who were American Indian members of the US Marine Corps employed to transmit vital intelligence in their native languages to avoid Japanese interception. Code Talkers served in all six divisions of the Corps and the Marine Raiders throughout the Pacific theater.

12 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing them in the Pacific
Attack fellow countrymen

3 Likes

Historically they weren’t sent to the Pacific due to fear they’d turn on the Americans for Japan

1 Like

In addition to the ones that have already been named, there are;

The 2nd King Edward VII’s Own Gurkha Rifles (The Sirmoor Rifles) / 6th Queen Elizabeth’s Own Gurkha Rifles / 7th Duke of Edinburgh’s Own Gurkha Rifles / 10th Princess Mary’s Own Gurkha Rifles
(All of which have multiple battalions and as regiments were part of larger divisions)

13th Waffen Mountain Division of the SS Hanschar

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-116-11,_Waffen-SS,_13._Gebirgs-Div._Handschar

500th SS Parachute Battalion

1st Cossack Cavalry Division (Later the 1st SS Cossack Cavalry Division) / 2nd Cossack Cavalry Division
(Would pair well opposite a Soviet Cossack event squad)

FBe5pwz

36th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS

images

Freis Indien Legion
(Would pair well opposite the Gurkhas or another event Indian squad)

bundesarchiv_bild_101i-823-2704-10a_soldaten_der_legion__freies_indien_

The Japanese Legion
(A core of doctors sent to the Eastern Front to serve as medical personnel and gain advanced knowledge of German medical practices to bring back to Japan. Kept well away from the front line and in German uniforms to avoid alerting the Soviets to their presence. Would be a fun Medic squad.)

hqdefault

3 Likes

Ooh! I like these!

If I could add one more, I think a Free Arabian Legion (جيش بلاد العرب الحرة) would make a really cool mid-BR rifleman squad!

IMG_5754
IMG_5752
IMG_5755

1 Like

Also make everyone wait for them to finish doing the Haka before every match, then the game can start.

1 Like

well, now I definitely need it

Yes, let’s kill the consistency even more. Why not make Enlisted the second Vanguard?

Seems like se just can’t get proper premium anymore. Instead there will be Japanese medics in Germans faction. Because some guy bring up Japan send 3 guys to fight in eastern front.
Great

Yeah, Japanese medics are going to be definitely HA in Berlin, Normandy, battle of the bulge, Tunisia…

Just stfu.

The Japanese medics are whatever, I thought you meant the 442nd. The ones I suggested for the Allies are more what I’m talking about.

I really don’t even care about HA, I care about consistency. And I have never seen worse idea like this one.
Go play a fkn Japanese faction if you want to play as Japanese guy.

Are we still on the Japanese medics and German uniforms, or are we talking about the 442nd? Because the 442nd were Americans soldiers with Japanese ancestry, not Japanese, and also were THE most highly decorated US Army unit in WW2

Man i would love to see the Maoris in ENLISTED i coudnt get the kiwi squad with the charlton automatic rifle

1 Like

Wait, the Charlton is in the game?!

yup (By ingame, I mean it was an event). and its at BR 2. I do enjoy it. The new bipod fix should be interesting!

1 Like

stop trying to add literally nazis

I got bad news for you about the Germany faction

1 Like

Shit, that looks awesome! I guess that was before my time. Wish I coulda gotten it.

1 Like

I got bad news for you about the Germany faction

one i said adding Nazis
two i am referring to active participants in nazi activity, by large almost every man woman and child in Germany was a member of the Nazi [party

Yeah, it would be nice if stuff came around again. Poor newer players :frowning:

It is sweet, but generally the Brens are better so…maybe soften the blow a little :slight_smile:

1 Like