A.C.I or Matilda?

Which tank is better for BR 2 Allies?

I had more fun with AC.

2 Likes

My choice is the M24 and M8

1 Like

Yeah I think the M24 is better as well. I am looking for something that could complete my BR 2 Commonwealth forces for muh immersion.

2 Likes

The UD M42 is very good now, but we can’t buy it.
QQ截图20240430124935

Matilda is the slowest tank in entire game and driving takes much time in some maps of Tunisia and Pacific. Because of poor acceleration this tank is also very easily destroyed by bombs.

As of ACI - I dont have so I dont know.

I might get the A.C.I due to this fact alone, thanks.

Well, AC is definitely not much faster.

Not the Matilda…

Neither. Both have terrible armaments and are not worth the price.

If you want accuracy buy matilda. Ac1 was only used for training while matilda saw actual combat.

2 Likes

a.c.i

Benis tank

1 Like

Matilda uses a BR1 gun, but has BR3 armor.

You decide what to do with that.

So it plays very similarly to the Churchill, which however is completely useless in high BR matches, while the Matilda can fight off BR3 German armor, because Panzer IV have poor turret armor.

AC too.

Both do have 40mm gun and pretty good armor.

The only difference is that AC has bonus dick MG and Matilda has girl name. So it basically depends only on your personal preferences

1 Like

I killed a Panther and a KingTiger with churchill, its a awesome tank, maybe the best from BR3.
Meanwhile it really crush the Japaner!!

As a guy that owns both, I would say dickoid tank.

Matilda looks cool, but aci survives longer for the same type of damage you can deal.

Matilda is still one of my fav looking ww2 tanks. Like chaffee,but if I needed to pick one or another, I would go ACI

ACI in pacific it’s just a pleasure

Matilda looks cool asf. Imo, but… Slow asf on hills.

Either are kinda rare to spot in the battlefield, but Imo, just Imo, you should go ACI

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking of getting the A.C.I as well. Matilda is not an intimidating name, they should have named the tank Doug.

No nono Matilda was the queen of the desert :slight_smile:

But yeh, ACI is kinda a good pick against Matilda on a 1 to 1

Even tho, I must be honest I run both + chaffee on my tier 2 lineup

Chaffee its the one I would strongly suggest to get above both Matilda and ACI

Chaffee its the best looking tank of ww2. Imo

Hunnn

Flanking doesn’t count as an argument, same as barrel sniping, superior is superior.

1 Like

True, but im up to 4 king tiger (H) kills in my churchill this week :slight_smile:

Was worth the wait for discount