WTF everyone said they want to win, but none of them build any rallypoint?

I am the only one who dont give a s**t about the win or lose.
But you? Just spamming quick chat? Who care about attacking which point. Unless that point has a rallypoint nearby?

???

I just want to get some kills with my goldcoin squads. But they dont have engineers. I have to give up using my premium squads to build rallypoint for the team.

7 Likes

Lol,I know this pain,especially when I want to build one (rally point)but dont have engineer equipped in my class

Had a guy quit out in Tunisia yesterday because i told him to shut up when he expected me to build all the rally points for him, because “It wasn’t his job, he was just there for kills”.

5 Likes

sounds about right

I uderstand it happened to me too and as i said in other post the game should have a in depth tutorial about engineer and other special classes or vehicles

1 Like

I always replay “No rally = no win” but that was mostly in Tunisia where it took me long time to unlock engineers but I try to keep them in all squads so there is always at least one rally when I’m playing but today I mostly got really uneven matches - full team of humans against a few players + bots and in that situation no rally can save you as it likely won’t last long.

you know what i really wish premium squads had afew extra slots for say an engineer and a rifleman.

most people are too bothered about how many kills other than doing something that actually helps to team to victory.

The first thing I do on every map, its using a Engy to buil rally point, ammo box an AT and/or AA guns.
When my engy squad is killed, I start to use others squads types to do the rest of the jobs.