Update "Off-road Patrol"

Now that Cars are here, it wouldnt be weird if Armored cars are to be added into the game right?



Also, whens the Sound mod going to be enabled again? Warthunder already has them enabled since May, so whats the issue?


Also this should be moved to BR 3, I`ve never seen anyone using this on BR 4

6 Likes

I was excited, but you’ve only added the Panzer II and Panzer III to this squadron.

I think this squadron deserves the Panzer IV G and the Tiger H1. It would surely have received them if the old campaign format were still in place.

5 Likes

Infinate game be great with 500% booster

This was the case on both testservers as well.

agreed, sheit, 15 mins into the game and the enemy number isnt going down

Angry-cat Angry-cat-zoom

but for the rest, more or less… okay.

except the fact that, many of the improvements such as being able to use more than 1 bike and 1 car outside of prem is still not a thing ( unless you have premium ).

i can literally run with 5 airplanes or tanks in my 9 slot army,

yet i can’t run with 2 fricking bikes and 2 cars THAT I BOUGHT FOR

so much for testing stuff earlier and send feedbacks that will be disregarded.

EDIT:

nice to see we are literally paywalling default TT guerilla squad coats for gold:




Also, didn’t they promised legacy squads in the silver crates too?

where are those?

8 Likes

Bro I was about to tweak the hell out till remembered I had a preset for USA

Has a new nickname decoration been added for players who have reached 5 years of daily logins?

i appreciate the fixing of the g41 full empty relload animation but why is the reload speed remain the same. did the dev forget to buff g41 reload time and its iron sight?

whats stopping the devs from buffing the g41?!

1 Like

Why tf is 105 sherman at br4 lol? Nobody plays br 4 Americans it will just bee food for king tigers

1 Like

Why weren’t the changes to LMG firing spread implemented

they will be later on

1 Like

This got me so excited, only for me to see that


The update for some reason messed up all of my previously organized squads, I had them by campaigns for aaages, and now they are all mixed up, my eye twitched a little :grimacing:

Some airplanes still indicate having 100% fuel despite having 30/50% selected before spawn.
Some examples: Do 335, Me 410 B1, Hs 129.

On the test server this was also the case with other airplanes.
I made a bug report of that and listed the ones I tested, they seem to be ok now in the update.
But of course I have not tested every airplane in the game and there apparently are still some not fixed.

1 Like

Would need a full list
The ones in your report were fixed, but yeah the fix doesnt apply to all of them

Huh

1 Like

Is there a reason the jeep on the update screenshot has an M2 Browning 12.7mm machine gun when the one in-game has a Browning 7.62 (30 cal)?

Will we be able to upgrade the machine gun in the future or will there be an upgraded variant of the vehicle or is this just an something that was done for the visuals and false advertisement?

The squads in my lineups were messed up, some good changes in here though, I I’ll play and feedback later after several matches. (I luckily have presets so haven’t noticed half squads I saw)

Also new premium vehicles not purchasable on PS5, clicking on shop link just shows error?

Finally What about Soviet P63A that is BR4, but new Q is BR3, will A be moved to BR3 too?

1 Like

You mean P-63 ?

It’s not really new, it is just a copy-paste of the US event P-39 we got last month. Though I guess it could be worth having as the plane is quite good and the BR3 soviet fighters are mediocre at best.

3 Likes

ofc no infos about Soundmods…

1 Like