Testing the "Hidden Threat" update

I don’t really understand the point of Reddit. I really like the game and I try to leave feedback. Does it make sense to go to Reddit?

1 Like

No idea lol

1 Like

Im not on much reddit but sometimes.

1 Like

Are you able to try the new soldier group? The saboteurs, I signed onto the test server and didn’t see a way to test them. Wouldn’t that make sense to be able to try them?

2 Likes

“Realistic world war two shooter” they said, while having the most inconsistent uniforms ever for the Axis forces.

7 Likes

This might be unpopular but I think it should be 1 Slot locked to only Event Squads and 1 slot locked to only Premium Squads, that way we get the incentive to use both types, why would u use a event if u can place a premium? then you miss out on bonuses, but in this way you don’t miss out on that and can bring a fun event squad without feelin u are using a suboptimal squad loosing extra rewards. that way more fun squads get into rotation.
I mean to me it just makes sense for the Game and how it’s made. We got Event and Premiums, so 1 slot dedicated for each is just logical.

Just an idea

3 Likes

With an additional 30mm plate on it….

Byt having 3 is not funny joke

Good idea, but only if Enlisted, this Russian WWII historical military game, has completely disappointed me. Otherwise, I won’t consider it for now. If the developers don’t consider future development, I’ll leave the game sooner or later. After all, nobody wants to play a fictional, fabricated WWII game that’s just a scam.

2 Likes

No, the gun mantlet is 50 mil, only. I’d know, I own the damn thang

Plus 30mm appliqué armor. We’re talking stug 3 g right?

Yes. It has 50 mms alongside some of the armor around the mantlet

Google helps

This only shows the max armor. I’ll show you the armor view on enlisted when I get back from school

Pls do. Cuz I have 1400 hours in wt especially around 3.7-4.7 and I’m telling you. It’s 80mm

We shall see

well, judging by the fact that they’ve all been destroyed, this equipment didn’t cause any problems, and the bill isn’t bad

Why should we encourage players to use both type? I can’t believe you are still nitpicking when dev implement such good change.

F2p players don’t have premium squad and I don’t think that most paying players have that many premium squad to cover all br and all factions.

there is a bug with the cromwell. if you spam the shoot smoke grenades button, sometimes it gets stuck at 0/X and wont continue reloading anymore

chi-ha lg is also bugged. you can barely turn around while standing in place and if you switch to driver slot, the gun will turn in its own to where you was aiming at before

1 Like

In this test server,
in the bomb mode
the score for defusing the bomb was not equipped
it remained the same as before, only 100 points
and it did not multiply by 3 as stated in the announcement.

2 Likes