Tank spotting is to easy

The spotting from the squad-deployment-screen is to powerfull. You dont even need your team to mark it. I would suggest to hide enemy movement completely on this screen. And I would suggest in general to mark tanks not exactly where they are, but show a bigger area where they are. Mark it with a moving red circle.

In tunesia its the worst, since there is no cover for them. I can spot almoast every tank of the enemy from the squad-deployment-screen and nuke it away with 1000kg bombs. No skill needed.

If you want some sort of reconnaissance, then add a ability for radio operators to ask for a reconnaissance plane that makes enemy movement visible on the map or squad-deployment-screen for certain time.

1 Like

Or make it so Planes can’t see the tank marks, most of the ones I hit are actually unmarked as they stand out like a sore thumb when firing or moving, it’s really just way to easy to bomb them, all the delay does is let the plane get away, I have yet to move away from a bomb that’s dropped on my tank, there just to slow to get moving, I think the only reason for the delay is to make it so the planes can get crazy low drop and get away before it goes off

2 Likes

yes, the marks for the planes should last 10 seconds, otherwise the destruction of tanks is too easy a task.

1 Like

lmao
tank main opinion
rejected

2 Likes

sorry you are wrong…I suggested it because i was nuking tank after tank with planes…im simply interested in the other peoples fun in the match too

1 Like

If people can spot them, why don’t they do it then?

they did

1 Like

It is kind of crap shoot, if your in match with a competent player in the plane you might as well just play infantry because there going just keep killing you in your tank, or grab a plane and try and shoot them down, but the end result is it’s still basically instant death for the tanks

2 Likes