Exactly, make the mods close my topic again like it happened quite often here and I will get my revenge in the next life.
This is an entirely different issue, lack of variety does not justify soviets getting an OP gun.
Literally nothing because those are OP
I’m not hinting at anything, but I have 3 closed topics on the English forum. 0 on the Russian forum. We are always glad to see you.
so you won’t achieve anything. More precisely, you’ll only make things worse. and maybe, just maybe, the irreparable has already happened.
Have you tried using the owen? Sure stat wise its arguably the best BR2 SMG in the game but the thing is that its nearly imposible to control, along with poor iron sights and a top mag that obstructs your view. Theres a reason you almost never see it. The PPS on the other hand has all the upsides with none of the downsides.
(oh wait, this topic is super old. My bad, it showed up in a search and I didnt check the date.)
2 years necropost
