So who else think dor the next BP, that coincides with the update, that we will get Drivers as the soldiers, a skin for one of them and another variant for the other…they would be for Japan or the Soviets since the Allies and Germany get the Premiums…and an SMG that the driver and squad can use?
We don’t have BP APC/biker skins yet so I wouldn’t hold your breath.
British/german and American/british RMN equivalent should be added before annything else… the zuckerman squad is the icing on top of the cake.
Italians can get lanciabombe., however it appears the martini Henry launcher was still a 2 inch like the smle…shouldn’t stop them from altering its stats though.
God… I mean if we start getting fucking rider skins… i will lose all hope in their creative ability.
This was 100% a prototype if not only on paper… however it’s no different then ho ri… which is going nowhere.
You don’t think a camo for the jeep would be cool?
No. Naturally, given I don’t like them… although I don’t really care to much for the camos anyway… so from my perspective why should I care.