Flagged
lol
At this point every topic seems poisoned, so
Poisoned because of you lot. Flagged, pal.
Flagged
ima turn this into my Pfp i love it XDXDXDXDD peak statement make me laugh to death
Because if you read the entire thread, and other threads i have created, you are harassing me. I quoted YOUR POST. I did not use the word you used though, or i would expect to be flagged and warned like i was. Flagged pal.
Flagged. Still off-topic.
If you want to speak to mods then do not use my poll thread. Flagged.
Never watched Live at The Apollo? That’s quite funny. What he said wasn’t. You are trying to get the attention of the mods. Strange behaviour.
Maybe you wanna watch “spaceking” thats some kind of peak humour XD
Im not wdym?
Flagged, Not a get to know you forum. Speak only about the topic. Flagged.
IN my shoes
Maybe i want you to get off my post? Off-topic as always. Flagged.
Keep the thread on-topic and the conversation civil and respectful.
So all of their posts that i have flagged will remain, while mine are deleted? They are warned but no punishment. Same in game with desertion. And gameplay. Always cater for those who spend more time on forum than in-game and who spend little or nothing on the game. Why are they listened to ?
Yes, i do that. Especially now i know the AI do not respond to structures on the map. They treat them like they are not there. Do you also mean players like hamster of doom etc? I didnt know they ran into wire like AI. I will watch for this. I never wire up our end of the point ![]()
The problem is he is not respectful, he is calling people idiots, causing arguments, I’m a big boy I can cope, but it is quite toxic behaviour.