It would help if your sentences were intelligible.
You are an idiot, therefore that is called ‘self-projection’. Again, your sentence is entirely unintelligible
I dont really think theres need for clans either but thats just opinion.
While 22 squads might sound exaggerated I dont really think its up to me to decide what people wants to bring to matches.
Anyway, more free slots for F2P players.
If there was a competive matchmake or anything even remotely similar, sure the meta squads could be even locked defaults for all I care.
But since we’re speaking the average public games that are nothing else than steamrolls, sealclubbing and occasional sandbox bob the builder games the 4 meta squads is quite moot point.
Dont really care about winning or not since I cant choose my teammates.
If my teammates are digging holes at the edge of map I sure as fk wont be trying alone to carry them.
the post never stated these slots being free
but if these are free i would agree even more i mean free slots hehe for some vehicles wouldnt be bad
yea i get it at least is worth to try after all theres a reason why you press the “Play button”
? why should i care my stadistics into an obsesion point nobody can see them after all i showed to you these players not because their stats were high i showed them that they have high impact on matches by just using the same squads thats why i said that to prove that bringing 22 squads doesnt make you a better player
There’s no point in styling my words if in the end I always end up talking to the same tape recorder that repeats the same thing over and over again
talking to you make my sentences go out of any kind of common sense
i alredy said is fine to add 22 squads or 30 even 100 if you want developers at the end of the day wont read this post… i can assure that. being realistic 22 squads would be an horror for this developers im trully sure about that
what are you even looking to prove me at this point i alredy said yes to you suggestion, you are literally the kind of person that if given power would cause a “war without reason”
Spoiler
“war without reason” say that again…
https://youtu.be/Gcj9-iF_lTw?si=SwBMK3mB4DB9EtXj
Whilst I kinda agree to one more maybe 2, 18 is a bit much, I have multiple presets to play with all my planes, tanks squads in that BR
Sometimes I would love an attacker but that would mean dropping something else, so I’ll have heavy assault, double Paras, 3 tanks, mainly planes etc etc
more likely me personal preference, free slots for everyone.
Regardless ive got several paid slots, F2P definitely need more slots.
Works in games that are competive oriented, CS for example.
This is just a sandbox that lets everyone do what ever the fk they want.
and a broken one where half of its game mechanics doesnt even are usefull
well when you live playing clan wars is good to train that thing of never surrendering until either the win screen or the defeat screen appears (perseverance, determination you know what im talking about)
I changed my opinion after an Oriental person said it would increase the gap between f2p and players who pay. He suggested silver squads. Either way, every player who wants to battle the way it should be battled wants extra squads.
Another one. If YOU don’t use all the squads then noone can. Pathetic
Thx for showing the rollcall i wouldnt risk myself a ban from forum just to show how skilled this guy actually is
So kinda pointless to put effort in a broken game.
Just a sandbox for me.
I have nearly every event squad, premium squad, vehicle plane and have been playing Enlisted for years now.
There is no way you could have a single line up of everything, I use presets, I rp, I have commonwealth presets for allies, I have Italian presets for axis, I have 3 presets for BR2, 3 and 4 and 2 for 5
That is how you get to use everything, you switch it up and change yourr preset.
Sorry calling me pathetic may be a language thing, it is crazy to ask for more slots just because you want the option to use any and every squad…
Sounds like you might need to better equip your squads for every situation in 12 slots…
If you were on my shoes you would understand why i dont quit this game…
More squads. 32 needs
A great take on this poll
Why are you being hostile to any contrary opinion
The guy really can’t stand not getting his way, or even that anyone could dare to have a different opinion than his obviously correct one.
I’m not sure how many squad slots are needed to be competent, but it’s less than 12. 50+ squad slots isn’t going to make you a better player.
Japan cant field 22 squads for teir 1 or 2 lol
If they ever can, i’ll have the slots…