Medic upgrades + medic 2?

I tend to spam response to the devs “we need medics in other campaigns” but to do that I ( and the community) must address how to make them more useful.
1st suggestion: medic 2 teams with surgical tents. The surgical tent would allow for players as medics to plant a surgical tent on the battlefield and make it so the medic team can carry back “dead” team members who would be marked on the map with 10-15 seconds before they truly die. After carried to the tent the member would stay in surgery for 10-15 yet again allowing them to rejoin the battlefield and they’re squad again.With the exception that the whole squad is dead thus the soldier would be “sent home” meaning they don’t return to the battlefield.
2nd suggestion: medic team 2 with surgical equipment+morphine (or German meth candy) this would allow for them to do the first stated suggestion but mobile and they can give boosts to soldiers on the battlefield by giving them the candy they would increase their stamina and health regeneration.
Last but not least my 3rd suggestions: remove medics as an infantry unit making them a mobile respawn but also allowing the medics to get out and do their original roles but with a medic truck to support and carry dying troops back too. The third suggestion comes as alot of players don’t use their vehicles because they aren’t proficient in tank combat or Arial combat which is ok, and having this would make more people play medics.
This is all the suggestions I have lemme know your thoughts if this is even worth implementing or not I personally believe it very well is.

5 Likes

Medics are useless i dont want to see them in other campaigns.

this game is a BOT GAME and FAST PACED

pointless to heal someone.
waste of time too.

1 Like

U literally didn’t read anything I said

2 Likes

you didnt read that is POINTLESS TO HEAL SOMEONE.
SOMEONE that probably is a BOT, that will die in 1 sec after you spend your time healing him.

risking yourself in the process too

it is pointless to do something other than cap points.

hell
how many times i see NO ONE building a FUCKING RALLY ?

how crucial they are to win the match
and no one loses time to build one
cause they prefer to kill people. :pensive:

you didnt read that is POINTLESS TO HEAL SOMEONE.
SOMEONE that probably is a BOT, that will die in 1 sec after you spend your time healing him.

risking yourself in the process too

it is pointless to do something other than cap points.

hell
how many times i see NO ONE building a FUCKING RALLY ?

how crucial they are to win the match
and no one lose time to build one
cause they prefer to kill people. :pensive:

Everything in my post addresses the problem of your soldiers dying to fast on the battlefield I’m quite literally suggesting a revive feature in every recommendation I made stop being overtly negative

4 Likes

Once playing Stalingrad, I miss medics and medic boxes in other campaigns. Must have, it helps a lot.

6 Likes

The fix in my eyes at least, is rather simple. The medic box should have an AoE healing mechanic, with further upgrades increasing max healing and healing speed.

1 Like

No, medics weren’t wizards in WWII.

The medic boxes alone are reason enough for medics to be in every campaign.

2 Likes

I am so grateful for the developers that they added medics.

• I found them very useful on the field, VERY useful and they add more spice to teams/ game-play and ability.

I have healed some troops on many occasions, it gives +15 points which is 1/2 of what killing one enemy gives so especially for starters/ Beginners in the game they are a really good way to get into the game.

It gives them a support purpose and it is a very decent way to level up for them.

I wish I could see them in ALL of the campaigns.

I bet that one of the reasons why so many players start and immediately quit is the access to the game is difficult and takes time and effort. With Stalingrad it was a lot smoother thanks to the medics?

It gave earlier access to sub-machine guns/ rifles and multiple ways to generate the early levels of points desperately needed to upgrade anything to least a decent level?

Starting on the Stalingrad campaign was a lot less painful with the medics present (No pun intended) Very good and important class, especially for anyone who starts to play the game.

1 Like

check this topic

Squad Replenish Ammo order, and Replenish Friest aid kits, (in case of stalingrand medic boxes)

if you read it, you will see that a medic box can be droped and used has colective healing, since the bots will grab and use medic kits.

that,s save time, AND heal all you squad.

also very easy coded stuff.

1 Like

When are we going to get medics to ALL the campaigns?

This would really add to the value and they would be busy everywhere, it would also add to the gaming experience on ALL of the campaigns and make it easier for any beginner to start playing in ALL of the campaigns?

They are extremely valuable/ useful in Stalingrad already, also the higher the players play the less there are of them. So it has been balanced in a very smart manner.

Gives purpose for the low level noobs and adds to the value of the game greatly.

• I am very happy with this improvement.
1 Like